✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radio 1 - "hardest part is the next single"

sparky17

Whythecrap?! I really don't understand Coldplay sometimes, really don't. It's not a bad song, don't get me wrong, but I'd have thought White Shadows was a cert, it's a fecking brilliant song and should NOT just be an album track. I hope this isn't true, The Hardest Part is a good song but it's going to to chuff all in the charts.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda fooled me on this one!I thought it would be Swallowed in the Sea or A Message.Plus because they werent playing this song live in their concerts so i wouldnt have guessed this one.But seeing as how they play most of their singles if not all in their sets,maybe they will start playing The Hardest Part live in their upcoming tour.But i really do like this song!Im gonna listen to it now!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o I WANTED SWALLOWED IN THE SEA!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: But it's a good song

wow!! never thought that THE HARDEST PART would make it for a single! I thought that either Swallowed in the Sea or White Shadows would be the 4th single! hmmm... the weird thing is that I have NEVER seen or heard a live performance of this song... I have heard every song live except for this one and Twisted Logic. Anyways, hope they make a good video for it, because it's one of my favorite songs off the album, but anyways I'm still surprised for that choice.

:/

And the hardest part

was seeing coldplay

choose their next song

it really broke my heeeaaarrrrtttt.

(??wtf??cornyyyyyyy) :lol: :lol:

The only part of that song I really like is the end where it starts: "everything I know is wrong, eveything I do..."

yeah.. i would not choose the hardest part as the next single.. BUT it was one of the songs that caught my attention when i FIRST heard it.. i think coz it really is just easy on the ears. of course.. when i actually listened to the album the hardest part definitely got pushed into the back burner.

The only part of that song I really like is the end where it starts: "everything I know is wrong' date=' eveything I do..."[/quote']

Me too!! It really picks up at the end.

Maybe it won't be so bad having it as a single.. it'll be really funny if it ends up being their most successful one from X&Y. :laugh3: