✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radio 1 - "hardest part is the next single"

sparky17

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the problem. I mean, some people here are talking as if they hate the song, as if it would be the worst single ever... :huh: and btw, everyone kept saying that chart positions don't matter anyway. so... where's the problem?!

I don't see the problem. I mean' date=' some people here are talking as if they hate the song, as if it would be the worst single ever... :huh: and btw, everyone kept saying that chart positions don't matter anyway. so... where's the problem?![/quote']

I can't speak for everyone, but for me The Hardest Part just doesn't compare to the other 11 songs in X&Y.. I've always thought it was the weastest of the bunch and I really can't believe it's going to be released. I can already see it'll get absolutely no radio/tv play here.

Not only that but I wish Coldplay would come out with stronger songs over the simple ones.. because they're known for the simple songs. I wish they would try and break out of that.

Chart positions, yeah they don't matter. But it's similar to what Guy said once.."you don't care about awards until you don't get any". :lol:

I don't see the problem. I mean' date=' some people here are talking as if they hate the song, as if it would be the worst single ever... :huh: and btw, everyone kept saying that chart positions don't matter anyway. so... where's the problem?![/quote']

no i don´t think that they hate the song

can we really hate a coldplay song? :D

i just think that many are a little disappointed because they thought that the 4. single will be sits, white shadows or square one...

^I totally agree. In my opinion its MILES behind every other track on X&Y' date=' im actually still pretty suprised it made it onto the album in the 1st place.[/quote']

Me too.. if anything it should've been a b-side.

I still like the track, it's just the one I love the least.

victaniac, yeah, I think I get your point. as for the radio, I have a different opinion there... I think it would be one of the typical radio songs, I could imagine our station playing it all day. *g* they never played fix you, though...

anyway, I still think it would be a good choice. ;)

I'm very surprised about it, but I love that song. :) It was one of the first songs I often listened to after I bought X&Y. I think it's a good choice although I thought it would be What If, White Shadows or A Message. I'm only a bit confused, because Coldplay rarely played it in their concerts.

well ' date=' talk got virtually no tv play, i have all the music channels yet the last time i saw talk was early december :o . [/quote']

Are you serious?

I also have all the music channels and Talk was played non stop! :/

I remember a week or so after the video was 1st shown I was sat eating breakfast and saw the video about 5 times in the space of 1/2hour! It was on every channel! And I still see it occasionally now.