✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radio 1 - "hardest part is the next single"

sparky17

What a stupid choice. If coldplay actually looked on froums etc they would clearly see thgat the general feedback is that other songs e.g. white shadows are pleasers, why not release a single that would be gauraunteed to get a no.1?

Hardest Part WONT get a No.1

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I cant think of one X&Y track that would have been a worse choice! :/

Which ones would people have really not wanted as 4th single? My choice would have only been The Hardest Part out of the whole album!

:lol: :lol:

HOLY FRIGGGEN CRAPPPPPP...

YOUR AVI IS SOOOOOO HOT STEPH!!!! :stunned:

Glad you like it!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :D

Btw, I think The Hardest Part is an ok choise, it's kind of a neutral song, so probably people will like it :) But I don't think it's the best though.. hard to say :D we'll see, we'll see..

And I personally don't care about the chart positions, the only thing that matters is that they keep doing what they do :)

I'm surprised, shocked and definitely disappointed! It's not the best choice for a single.. It's not a bad song at all, it's quite simple and has a good melody, but that's it.. I was so sure that Talk will be a No. 1 and it didn't make it to the top either.. So THP will never manage to become No. 1, never! But anyway, as we said a lot of times, Coldplay don't care that much about their singles' performances.. But anyway, I think they could have chosen a much better song!

Well, maybe it's wrong that "the hardest part" will be the 4th single...

"Is it right that "the hardest part" will be the next single? There are rumours going around the internet that it'll be released on april 3th.[...]"

"No, it's not. Not as far as I am aware. I haven't heard that at all."

http://www.coldplay.com -> Coldplay -> q/a ;)

As for me, I don't like Hardest part, but I think that HP is the best choise for a single. First, this is a spring song with spring mood. Second, HP is complete different from the previous songs. And finally, it's some kind of song that should finish the singles from X&Y. It's not as rock as SOS and Talk, not as big and grandious as Fix You, just simple spring song. :) It's a pity, that it will not be a single...

Well Swallowed in the Sea and What If were possible - I wouldn't have liked that at all.

I was praying for White Shadows or Square One, that way they'd have the perfect set of singles. I think it was important for them to show people another side for the 4th one, an edgier one. It would've gained respect and probably sales too. Hardest Part's OK though.