✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radio 1 - "hardest part is the next single"

sparky17

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry:

Nooo, I didn't think my day can get any shittier... and now...there you go :angry:

cunt

Argh!

I have no bloody idea who's decision this was but I'm sooo not happy with it :angry:

They'd better be megaextraturbobloody hot in the vid otherwise I'll be mad :angry: :lol:

They'd better be megaextraturbobloody hot in the vid otherwise I'll be mad :angry: :lol:

And Chris has better have a nice, smooth haircut in that video. And I want some Jon/Chris loving. They owe us for this...:lol:

I am SO with you girl!!!!!! :lol: I want some serious action in this video to make up for the choice of song!!! :wink3:

:lol:

And Scientist-style hair would be :dead:

it will definitely be a song played all over the place on TV and stuff

that said, i was hoping for swallowed in the sea :huh:

not to say that THP isn't a nice song, its sort of in the same spirit as Sleeping Sun - - - a brilliant song!

The dodgiest thing about all this issue is that it's supposed to be out in April. I don't think they'll wait that much.

that makes noooo sense. why would they release a single after the US tour dates? the US single airplay has been disspointing. SOS was overplayed, Fix You was never played, Talk was heard a reasonable number of times though never played on tv. and the hardest part...i can assure you...will not be played at all. it doesnt appeal to the audience over here and i dont know many people that like it. it doesnt pack a punch and it kind of goes in one ear and out the other without catching your attention.

Totally agree with you...the US is tough... and I saw Talk only one time on VH1, and I have it on every morning before I go to work...only ONE time! Now that sucks! And the alternative radio station is not playing it! So I don't think Hardest Part is a good choice, hope this is not true! :huh:

I get MTVU here at school and they play the "Talk" video quite frequently...same with the "Fix You" video a few months ago.

I'm really disappointed in it being "The Hardest Part." I agree, it is a pleasant song but is really quite boring. There is not that much that is memorable about it. I'm happy "Swallowed..." wasn't the single because, as much as the chorus is cool, the lyrics suck. "White Shadows" would have been my choice hands down...I don't know if Coldplay want to be known for be more rock oriented....but they would toughen themselves up in the minds of listeners if they released talk. "White Shadows" is an awesome song that should be blasted as loud as you can get it!

I think The Hardest Part is a perfect choice. Square One and Swallowed in the Sea are both great songs, but The Hardest Part has a lot of energy right from the beginning of the song. I think this is a really brave choice by Coldplay that should be respected by everyone.

I think The Hardest Part is a perfect choice. Square One and Swallowed in the Sea are both great songs' date=' but The Hardest Part has a lot of energy right from the beginning of the song. I think this is a really brave choice by Coldplay that should be respected by everyone.[/quote']

Where's the energy...it's rather a boring piece of music...lyrics and melody both! Square One or White Shadows or just about any other song is more interesting :huh:

wow i've been away from this site a bit lately so i've missed the info! ... that really was unexpected that The Hardest Part is the next single!!!!!!!!!! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

i have a feeling that Coldplay are releasing a song that they feel is radio friendly and not one of their best on the album ... like White Shadows would have been a great release :rolleyes: .... who would have said that The Hardest Part is the next single eh?! .. talk about a surprise!!! :o