✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radio 1 - "hardest part is the next single"

sparky17

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

So.. it's not the next single? I want Low as the next single :wink: 'cause I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel loooooooooooooooooooooooooow :earmuffs:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

They've BARELY played the song live at ALL. It is by NO means the most popular song amongst fans (although it is well liked.) BUT THEY LEFT WHITE SHADOWS ON THE ALBUM!!!! Are they NUTS!!!! It's the best song of their CAREER! The Hardest Part is soo forgetable. I am BEYOND furious! It's NOT single worthy. If they chose What If, Low, Swallowed In The Sea, or WHITE SHADOWS...I'd understand...but THE HARDEST PART? WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God!

Dave

Weird thing...

I just turned on my iTunes and guess what song played first?

The Hardest Part

And straight away, I realised why they chose this song. It's really catchy and you can't help but tap your foot/dance to it.

I'm sold Coldplay. I take back everything I said.

[just hope y'all brushed up on playing it live..:lol:]

I am still AAAANNNGGRRYYY...

lemme just get this off my chest, if you please:

They CANNOT play the song live at all. In Camden, NJ they had to restart it because he messed up. Yeah, it was fun, but...it really sucked! If it becomes a big single, they'd be obligated to play it alot. Can you imagine if they were terrible at playing Clocks or Yellow! Yeah, GPASUYF wasn't exactly a huge success in the UK, but it at least was a good choice for single...and is a classic. If they chose A Whisper...well, you can imagine what we'd have done!!! It's REDICULOUS!!!! Espcially leaving WHITE SHADOWS on the album. It's actually gotten airplay (ALREADY!) and even in the US! It would have been huge...but that's not even the point. The point is that they've played it at every show on the tour, it's a huge fan favorite, and even the public likes it...yet they're leaving it on the album!!!!!!!! WTF?!?! Even if they chose Swallowed In The Sea over it, I'd understand because it is a single worthy track!!!!!! The Hardest Part is NOT a single worthy track...and it will get laughed at. Thousands upon thousands of people around the world have seen Coldplay on the Twisted Logic Tour...and only 4-5 shows got to see The Hardest Part, and it sucked!!!! That NOT smart! Pick something you've played alot! It's built in promotion!!!!!!

This BETTER be fake...if it's not...I SWARE I will write a complaint letter or something! It's suicide!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I love The Hardest Part. It's fun, it's upbeat...but it's NOT single worthy. It's not ingenious or anything by releasing the track that nobody expected. It's STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If White Shadows isn't single #4 I will be SOOO pissed. If this is true, I will never have been more mad at any band/singer...EVER!!!!!!!

Dave

I like the hardest part a lot ive always liked it from the moment i heard it BUT I would not release this as a single,I absolutely love White Shadows to bits BUT lately when i have been playing X & Y on shuffle and ive heard Low quite a few times in succession it is very infectious and i think this song would appeal to a lot more people than hardest part.

Bohs Man.