✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kasabian

mia21

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Fourth album to be inspired by Pink Floyd & Nirvana.... :) And hopefully out next autumn :dance:

http://www.nme.com/news/kasabian/48982

Kasabian have said their next album will draw on Nirvana and Pink Floyd as influences.

The Leicester band who released third LP 'West Rider Paper Lunatic Asylum' earlier this year, are aiming for the follow-up to be out by autumn next year.

... frontman Tom Meighan revealed they've already got a selection of "beautiful" new tracks.

heehe yep, loving the Viva Tom :D

that was effing awesome

lol, when I watched it on the iplayer I had to forward thru the Sugarbabes, JLS and a right load of pop-shite, Kasabian were at the end of the program so they were doubly awesome compared to all the crap that went before.... then I went an found it on youtube..durrr :dozey: should have just looked there first...:roll:

Anyway, looks like they're all been off to the hardressers again recently. Ian's hair omg! Serge & Chris's hair is too neat & pretty :hair: Don't even get me started on Tom...:wacky:

me too :\

if i knew how to get tickets internationally I think i could see them in Paris in Feb. but I have no idea how to go about it :shrug:

If you go to http://www.ticketmastereurope.com, they have links to all their European ticket sites. I had a look and the French site has Kasabian tickets on it, though the Paris date might be sold out... there are a few other French dates though.

heehe yep, loving the Viva Tom :D

lol, when I watched it on the iplayer I had to forward thru the Sugarbabes, JLS and a right load of pop-shite, Kasabian were at the end of the program so they were doubly awesome compared to all the crap that went before.... then I went an found it on youtube..durrr :dozey: should have just looked there first...:roll:

Anyway, looks like they're all been off to the hardressers again recently. Ian's hair omg! Serge & Chris's hair is too neat & pretty :hair: Don't even get me started on Tom...:wacky:

yah. don't get her started on Tom :p

If you go to http://www.ticketmastereurope.com, they have links to all their European ticket sites. I had a look and the French site has Kasabian tickets on it, though the Paris date might be sold out... there are a few other French dates though.

thanx for the advice!

actually I got the tickets a couple weeks ago after I made that post. I guess i should of followed up in here :P

haha well I'm glad you managed to get tickets! Have you seen them live before?

nope! it will be my first time :dead:!

they don't tour the US so it will my first time im able to see them.

anyway, i have good seats, but ill probably be in line a long time in order to be in the very front :bomb: