✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Formula One Thread 2006

Guest Grace

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet you guys heard of Cristiano da Matta's horrible accident...

he's able to move now...

i hope he'll make it through :\

On a totally unrelated note' date=' have I mentioned how incredibly cool it is that there are other girls on here who like F1? Cause it is. :cool: :nice:[/quote']

sooo true!! the only other girl i know in real life is my mum... :laugh3:

is nico a big thing in finland?

i don't know why he's considered german. is his mum german?!

however... my mum's an f1 maniac. just like me :D that's the coolest thing ever. she's more into f1 than my dad :thinking:

No..he really isn't..people are just confused should they suport him as a fin or not :D

Yeah, his mum is german..but as far as i know he doesn't even know a word in finnish.. so..he's a weird man

My dad tries to be an F1 maniac..but he's not doing too well.. :D

When a race starts he always goes on a couch and falls asleep and wakes up when the race is over :P I don't know how he does it..but it happens every single time

haha.

he is weird indeed. he is german, half finnish and doesn't even speak a word finnish?

and he lives in monaco...

that boy doesn't have any roots. :laugh3:

yeah, but that happens to my mum as well... in case it is a REALLY boring race.

god, i have no clue what to do in that 2 week gap now... +_+

however... my mum's an f1 maniac. just like me :D that's the coolest thing ever. she's more into f1 than my dad :thinking:

Your Mom is into it too? That's really cool. Only other fan I know in real life is my Dad- he's obsessed. When I was into go-karting for awhile I would always be the only girl at the track (unless my sister tagged along). None of my friends care about sports at all- especially racing.

Races put my dad to sleep too for some reason- I think that's part of the reason he records them all, so he can go back and see what he missed, although I usually wake him up if anything happens.

ah... i've seen the heritage. A mother and her daughter are both F1 maniacs. That's effing cool!

My dad always finds it hard to understand why i'm so into F1. When i'm watching an F1 race, he will always say,"Shall we watch something else? I find it hard to stay awake!"

But i've recently found my mum a potential f1 fan! When i was watching the Hungary race on TV, she should've stopped doing housework:stunned: and began to ask such questions as "who's that guy?", "how fast are those cars?", "how can those cars run so fast in the rain? Won't they skid?" blah blah blah. I think she will probably have been a fan by Oct. 1 , when those guys come to Shanghai for the Chinese GP.:laugh3:

WTF?

well, a german racing magazine wrote that michael will NOT quit after this season...

they said they have a that information from a "close and private person".

muwahaha... i hate rumours.

the amount of titles doesn't matter in my opinion.

however, ferrari also wants to announce their other drivers (in case michael quits).

• 4 weeks later...

"BILD" titeled that he's gonna end his career.

god, i hate this fucking newspaper because their news aren't based on facts.

gaaaah!

yes, i'm sure he's going to retire, but only a few people know so far...

O.o

i might be dying in front of the tv on sunday. :(

85% - he'll retire

15% - he'll continue driving

yeah, those 0.002 seconds freaked me out O.o

but we'll see who's gonna come out on top tomorrow.

alonso lost five places because he hampered Massa in his last lap...

whatever... i'm speaking as a michael fan and that's why i'm kinda scared about tomorrow :cry:

i'm prepared now... since i've already changed my avi and my sig

oh fuck it.

all those rumours were true.

however..., i'm not mad... because he does have his reasons... .

he's a good person... (leaving so that Massa will get a chance to prove himself).

oh god.

was it odd that i cried?

i'm so happy that Kimi's with ferrari for the next three years! =) =)!!!

and today's race was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Only 2 points left!!!!!!

He will make it!!!!

i bet the emotions will overwhelm me after his last race. :(

... well, but they said he's gonna stay with ferrari... (they will announce his profession at the end of the year)

^not odd at all... not if you really cared.

Funny... now that he's leaving... and with Villeneuve gone... it's the end of an era, really- he's the last of the old guard, I guess you could say. Never thought I'd see a day when Heidfield was one of the veterans.

Well it looks like he's certainly going out in style. Better now than in a couple of years when his body can't handle it anymore.

Yeah, I'm happy to see some room at the top for some new blood FINALLY. But kinda unexpectedly sad too. They said that with Villeneuve gone, Alonso will be the only former champion still racing next year. Compare that to afew years ago when 4 champions all hit the "welcome to Quebec" wall. Weird, eh?