✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Formula One Thread 2006

Guest Grace

Guest Grace

fuckin hell ... i could just eat my pants ...

alonso's car was built by the devil himself. it is not normal!!! he was so freakin fast and also the heaviest (from the leading group).

it's unbelievable

and i hate the german channel that shows f1 ... the didn't even show the fuckin podium or the damn press conference because of fuckin footie :(

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grace

yeah, might be true ...

but this race was extremely boring :(

too bad that jense couldn't finish his race :(

well, nascar and champ car seem so much more interesting because the accidents are very spectacular ...

Well deserved win by Alonso and Renault. They're just miles ahead of everyone at the moment.

The championship might have been all sewed up last race with the incident at Monaco. Suppose... now before you jump all over me, I said suppose Schumi wins that, then the championship becomes a lot more closer even with todays result. Oh well, the past is in the past.

10 races remain and a 23 point is not totally out of the question. But with each lap it seems like a second championship for Alonso.

Stranger things have happened though...

Sooo surreal... during the race commentary Martin Brundle started talking about the Arctic Monkeys and the Kaiser Chiefs. What the hooey? It's funny because most people over here don't even know who those bands are....

:laugh3: You get old Brundle in Nova Scotia? The kaiser chiefs guy caught him completely off guard during his grid walk, was hilariously cringeworthy.

<3 Marty Brundle.

Guest Grace

f1-2006-gb-xp-5158.jpg

schumi's flirting with devil ... lol

you know, it's okay if alonso will win the championship again this year...

i reall ywant schumi to win it but ...

i rather want him to stay for another few seasons instead of winning this championship and leaving forever ... :)

:laugh3: You get old Brundle in Nova Scotia? The kaiser chiefs guy caught him completely off guard during his grid walk, was hilariously cringeworthy.

<3 Marty Brundle.

The pre-race show is local, but we've had Murray Walker and his successors since before I can remember for the actual races. They've tried to change over to some dumb American commentators a couple of times, but everyone complained- those guys didn't really know what they were talking about.

So the Kaiser Cheifs were at the race? That explains some of it... What happened on the grid?

Martin went up to the guy and introduced him as the 'lead singer of kaiser Chiefs'. The poor guy then has to explain that he is in actual fact the keyboardist and procedes to ask Martin if he has any of their CDs, to which he replys with a not so convincing 'they're on my list'. :lol:

Murray is a legend. James allen is just a waste of space.

Ha! :) well that explains it.

I miss Murray especially all his Murrayisms. But if you don't think that James Allen is all that great, well, you've obviously never had to listen to the dimwitted American guys on the Speed channel over here before. Allen sounds like a genius after those dweebs.

• 2 weeks later...
Ha! :) well that explains it.

I miss Murray especially all his Murrayisms. But if you don't think that James Allen is all that great, well, you've obviously never had to listen to the dimwitted American guys on the Speed channel over here before. Allen sounds like a genius after those dweebs.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Guest Grace

yay, double pole for ferrari

i am soooo glad ~ :)

here's just a pic of kimi and his future boss :P

Guest Grace

he he ... 13 cars out

it was such a fine race :) i loved it

gooooo ferrari

go schumi

go massa!

imagine what would've happened if montoya hadn't kicked em all out ...

alonso wouldn't have scored a single point :angry: