✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

He's drugged up to his eyes...

He's a disgrace to the British music industry...

And the only good song he's done is 'Can't Stand You Now'...

:rolleyes:

Millions of people take drugs, they need help, and he should be a focus to help others seen as he is in the public eye it put's everything into perspective.

How is he a disgrace, you think he's the only guy out of many of the bands we all like here that takes drugs and fucks up....no

And Can't Stand Me Now was middle of the road

He's a talented Poet (not many people know that)

and a brilliant musician (in the good old days)

somehow i don't think turning up 45 mins late to gigs - or not even turning up at all - is appropriate, if your fans are going to pay money to fucking see you live, then you obvsiously turn up on time, to say the least.

i used to have respect for the man because i loved the libertines - i still do, but the man's become a total wanker. or maybe he was all along.

now doherty is blaming his pathetic performance at live 8 on geldof's daughter who apparently said something suggestive to him as he went onstage. enough of the excuses - it's all got to the man's head, and now is a complete, utter, idiot. simple.

now doherty is blaming his pathetic performance at live 8 on geldof's daughter who apparently said something suggestive to him as he went onstage. enough of the excuses - it's all got to the man's head' date=' and now is a complete, utter, idiot. simple.[/quote']

Great paragraph :D

As if we dont have enough reasons to hate Pete Doherty lately, he comes out with this crap about Peaches Geldof.

http://icsouthlondon.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/showbiz/tm_objectid=15705503&method=full&siteid=50102&headline=-peaches-pinched-my-bum--name_page.html