✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

i envy the man - he gets to piss up on drugs and act like a complete wanker' date=' yet be branded a "musical genius" by many and get paid shitloads![/quote']

I don't - he's a complete and utter joke and doesn't realise it!!

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

But hes losing that musicianship status. Things like missing a Babyshambles gig for attending a fashion designers birthday arent really that ROCK n ROLL.

But what about Peaches Geldoff? What a little tart.

i envy the man - he gets to piss up on drugs and act like a complete wanker' date=' yet be branded a "musical genius" by many and get paid shitloads![/quote']

I don't - he's a complete and utter joke and doesn't realise it!!

ahh true -

yet funny how an utter joke who is shot up on drugs and turns up to gigs 45 mins late - not to mention is a pathetic singer - manages to still be respected by many and have a model girlfriend/wife whatever it is.

But hes losing that musicianship status. Things like missing a Babyshambles gig for attending a fashion designers birthday arent really that ROCK n ROLL.

More like "luvvie" land!!

But what about Peaches Geldoff? What a little tart.

Like mother like daughter? ;)

Yeah he'll probably shoot up too much and we'll have to spend the next 10 years listening to shitty Babyshambles all over our radio and "Mourn the loss of a genius at its height"

à la Kurt Cobain, you mean?? ;)

Well it'll give that "Rolling Stone" guy something to write about!! :D

in the libertines he was good but babyshambles are shit.

And how was it on live8? Pete was drunk and looked like a fuckind idiot.

oh and with Kate Moss they are the perfect couple, now they can do drugs together...

Rite now Im REALLY fucked off with him. Who the fuck does he think he is pulling out of supporting Oasis- the biggest band supporting. Actually he didnt pull out he just didnt show up. Instead we got the zutons which are 100 times better and more talented.

My mind is now made up- hes a fucking idiot.

Rite now Im REALLY fucked off with him. Who the fuck does he think he is pulling out of supporting Oasis- the biggest band supporting. Actually he didnt pull out he just didnt show up. Instead we got the zutons which are 100 times better and more talented.

My mind is now made up- hes a fucking idiot.

Sounds like he did you a favour then - you should be thanking him!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...