✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

If he really is injecting her, then he deserves whatever karma throws at him.

And I don't doubt that this HAS happened at SOME point, even if it's not happening in the picture. People don't just do drugs for the tabloids, they do them all the time... This doesn't shock me that much.

Ugh. What a fucker, though. I'm so sick of reading about him. Kate Moss needs to stop seeing him. Permanently.

She's got major issues... but there's something about her that I like.... I don't know, I love the pictures she takes and she just seems that if she didn't get all messed up in the drugs and shit she'd be a really good person. Not that that makes people BAD, but.... yeah. LMFAO

Doherty's just a mess, though... And I find it SO SO sad that I'm actually passing judgement on him AND his music before ever hearing a single note. This is why I like musicians to stay out of the tabloids, so I can keep a clear head when exploring their sound. Blah.

Oh yeah, because it's SOOOOO shocking to EVERYONE that a skinny ass model uses drugs!

/end sarcasm

I know what you mean, he definately didn't make her start and didn't make her keep doing it.

yeah..the whole story how she's off the drugs after a month spent in clinic and after they broke up. give me a break.

i think she's a fashion icon and all, but for god sake woman get your act together.

Pete Doherty arrested again

Police swoop after publication of new drug photos

Pete Doherty has been arrested again this afternoon (April 29) - just before he was due to play an anti-racism gig in Trafalgar Square.

Babyshambles drummer Adam Ficek said the police "busted into" Doherty's London flat and arrested him.

Police confirmed the arrest of a 27-year-old but would not confirm that it was Doherty. He is believed to have been arrested on suspicion of administering noxious substances recklessly. Pictures were published in a British newspaper yesterday (April 28) of the star allegedly injecting a female fan with drugs.

The Love Music Hate Racism rally was organised to unite people in the fight against fascism and Islamophobia. Belle & Sebastian were amongst the performers. An estimated 3,000 people attended the free event.

NME.COM will have more on the latest Doherty arrest as it breaks.

Pete Doherty arrested again

Police swoop after publication of new drug photos

Pete Doherty has been arrested again this afternoon (April 29) - just before he was due to play an anti-racism gig in Trafalgar Square.

Babyshambles drummer Adam Ficek said the police "busted into" Doherty's London flat and arrested him.

Police confirmed the arrest of a 27-year-old but would not confirm that it was Doherty. He is believed to have been arrested on suspicion of administering noxious substances recklessly. Pictures were published in a British newspaper yesterday (April 28) of the star allegedly injecting a female fan with drugs.

The Love Music Hate Racism rally was organised to unite people in the fight against fascism and Islamophobia. Belle & Sebastian were amongst the performers. An estimated 3,000 people attended the free event.

NME.COM will have more on the latest Doherty arrest as it breaks.

He'll probably be released with another "slap on the wrist"................:angry: