✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

Am I really that worked up???

Oh wow! I'm actually quite happy without having a bunch of cunts breathing their foul air down my neck, away from here. I left because I made friends and I was tired of seeing my FRIENDS get bashed (as well as myself). Not Peter.

I just thought I would clear that up. This is the last time I'll ever speak on the matter.

You're such a sad little man, really. Thinking that I left because I didn't like what you had to say. Believe me, I've had multiple arguments with people on here when they say things that are against my moral compass on here. If I were going to leave I would have left when someone basically insinuated that I was a terrorist, or a "bitch" when I stated that I am against nuclear power. I should have left then. But I'm not the type who backs down to an idiot who has an alternate point of view.

I back down when I realize the person with the other opinion is quite cruel hearted and makes it personal. That's when I leave. Because I don't need shit like this in my life. I don't need to frequent a forum where people are going to be laughing at me "behind my back" or snickering at what I have to say.

I get that enough in my fucking life.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it, and go back to jerking off over your own self-obsession. Because really man, everyone's laughing on my side of the camp. No one's crying over your "alternate opinions".

This is the last time you will EVER hear from me. I hope I get banned on here so I don't have ANY excuse to come back. Oh that's right, you were a mod for like 2 hours so you can't do that anymore for me. Damn.

I'm not saying this to justify myself to you, I'm saying this to justify myself to people who blindly listen to what you have to say and think that you're speakin the truth when you say you drove people out because we're too "pussy" to accept other viewpoints.

So have a nice fucking life.

Am I really that worked up???

Oh wow! I'm actually quite happy without having a bunch of cunts breathing their foul air down my neck, away from here. I left because I made friends and I was tired of seeing my FRIENDS get bashed (as well as myself). Not Peter.

I just thought I would clear that up. This is the last time I'll ever speak on the matter.

You're such a sad little man, really. Thinking that I left because I didn't like what you had to say. Believe me, I've had multiple arguments with people on here when they say things that are against my moral compass on here. If I were going to leave I would have left when someone basically insinuated that I was a terrorist, or a "bitch" when I stated that I am against nuclear power. I should have left then. But I'm not the type who backs down to an idiot who has an alternate point of view.

I back down when I realize the person with the other opinion is quite cruel hearted and makes it personal. That's when I leave. Because I don't need shit like this in my life. I don't need to frequent a forum where people are going to be laughing at me "behind my back" or snickering at what I have to say.

I get that enough in my fucking life.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it, and go back to jerking off over your own self-obsession. Because really man, everyone's laughing on my side of the camp. No one's crying over your "alternate opinions".

This is the last time you will EVER hear from me. I hope I get banned on here so I don't have ANY excuse to come back. Oh that's right, you were a mod for like 2 hours so you can't do that anymore for me. Damn.

I'm not saying this to justify myself to you, I'm saying this to justify myself to people who blindly listen to what you have to say and think that you're speakin the truth when you say you drove people out because we're too "pussy" to accept other viewpoints.

So have a nice fucking life.

You should check your facts before posting. I never suggested that people had left because of that, Josh did. I personally think it's a ridiculous suggestion.

The fact is that you guys could never accept any criticism of your beloved "Pete".

That is the only reason for the conflict.;)

Anyway, thanks for confirming that Josh was talking out of his hat.

Dani made me realise this is fitting:

Her old man, he don't like blacks or queers. Yet he's proud we beat the Nazis? How queer!

That doesn't make any sense at all, and is completely irrelevant. As far as I'm aware, Pete is neither black, gay or a Nazi - unless you know better, of course..................... :confused:

Well maybe your brain can take that much , but thanks lots for making cplaying a shitty place to all of us

Oh yes they were - check back in the thread and you'll see. Much worse was said to me.;)

Yep i called him a cunt

OMG !! i just realised .....!! you havent post you're sick *rolleyes thing for like two pages !!!!

And yes we started writing on spanish to make fun of you , glad you got it

Well it wasn't you're opinion that bother us , it was the way you came out , calling us stupid blind fans that wouldn't, accept the fact that he's a junky , and as i said before if Peter bothers you that much , you need to get a life , i mean you dont even know the guy, so get a life and worry about people you know , cplaing sucks now , and i blame it on you , maybe im immature or what ever but im 15 so i dont feel guilty and im glad that Josh brought you're shitty thread back , that way people can see what kind of person you are haha

oh and btw i dont like paella that much so yuo might want to change it over to taco's lover or something like that

Well it wasn't you're opinion that bother us , it was the way you came out , calling us stupid blind fans that wouldn't, accept the fact that he's a junky

Well that's what your reactions suggested, I'm afraid.

and as i said before if Peter bothers you that much , you need to get a life , i mean you dont even know the guy, so get a life and worry about people you know ,

I could say the same about you guys being obsessed with him and constantly drooling over photos of him and his pals.;)

cplaing sucks now ,

I disagree, and there are many others who would, too - otherwise there would be nobody posting here.

and i blame it on you , maybe im immature or what ever but im 15 so i dont feel guilty and im glad that Josh brought you're shitty thread back , that way people can see what kind of person you are haha

I think it's far more likely to show how your obsession with Pete and the fact you can't handle the fact that others don't like him.

;)

oh and btw i dont like paella that much so yuo might want to change it over to taco's lover or something like that

I'll bear that in mind, although "taco taster" sounds better!!:P

• 4 weeks later...

Some Pete and Kate News....

Here's something I just read on MSN - Hot Gossip:

When Pete Doherty was recently evicted from his London apartment, he reportedly left the walls stained with graffiti and -- blech -- blood, which, for the rose-colored glasses-wearing Kate Moss, appears to make him a perfect candidate for home ownership. The London Sunday Mirror reports the dysfunctional duo is ready to prove their commitment by commingling their moolah in a real estate investment. The stubbornly smitten supermodel and the trouble magnet Babyshambles frontman have purportedly been scouring London for a $10-million "lovenest." "Everyone is amazed that they're looking for a joint mortgage. It's rather romantic," a pal tells the paper. "But Kate's more conservative mates have been saying it's madness, given Pete's reputation as a wildman. He is not the first person you think of when it comes to financial stability. But they are both giddy about it and see it as a pledge of their love."

(Source: http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/hotgossip/3-19-07_5)

Kate just likes the ole 'dangerous' type, and Pete seems to fit that picture perfectly.

I do think Pete is kind of a hopeless romantic though. I really think he's very loyal and loving.

But yes, every Dr. Jeckyll has his very own Mr. Hyde....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Waterloo To The Grave: DPT back from the dead

26157.jpeg

Dirty Pretty Things will start recording their sophomore LP in America this summer, citing the dead as an influence on their writing.

Not the Grateful ones, but actual dead people.

Guitarist Anthony Rossomando told Spinner: "Carl and me, we've been to some cemeteries recently to do some writing. We go in the afternoon and hang out, drink a couple cans and wander around and bump back into each other and go 'What have you got? What have you got?' kind of thing."

The band will travel to Southern California to record the follow-up to 2006’s Waterloo To Anywhere with a “lesser-known” producer at the helm, says Rossomando.

The band reportedly have around two dozen tracks for possible inclusion on the LP, tentatively due in Spring 2008.

In between cribbing ideas from the deceased Rossomando hinted at a new, more tender direction on one untitled track penned by bassist Didz Hammond: “It's actually a pretty nice, sentimental little song. But we'd rather have that piano-y song sound like Arab Strap than fucking Coldplay. If we're gonna try something we didn't do on the first record, there's always a couple of ways you can go with it."

http://www.drownedinsound.com/articles/2247313