Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you MonBon at Visions :idea2: :D

:laugh3: guilty as charged!

400_gpaltrow_lhurley_080708_tclary_81865852.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow joined fellow Estee Lauder beauties Elizabeth Hurley, Carolyn Murphy and Hilary Rhoda this afternoon for a special in-store meet and greet at New York City's 59th Street Bloomingdale's. Gwyneth mysteriously missed an earlier appearance with the gals this morning at the New York Stock Exchange.

Instead, photographers snapped her visiting the apartment building of pal Madonna, who, according to published rumors, has been linked to baseball player Alex Rodriguez. Madonna has denied any affair with the divorcing Yankee.

Gwyneth was all smiles but didn't do interviews as the spokesbabes signed autographs and promoted their new fragrance "Sensuous."

Source: http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/07/63212/index.html

That dress sort of ends any pregnancy speculation really. Ah well, never believed it anyway. :P

Wonder why she didn't do the bell ringing or any interviews though. Maybe it's because Chris is in the media so much at the moment, so she wants to keep out of it.

Pretty ridiculous- all this press about Alex Rod and Madge. But hey speaking of Chris, I saw this blog off google:

Gwyneth Paltrow does some promotional work for Estee Lauder in New York. Her husband, Chris Martin, spoke out about odd baby names, stating, "People make a big fuss over names. Names of babies, names of albums, names of bands. There’s nothing weird about calling your baby Chewbacca if that’s what you want to call your baby. It’s no stranger than Sarah. A name is just a noise, and if you like it, then f--k what everyone else says." DON disagrees. Chewbacca is definitely stranger than Sarah. I bought a fish on my lunch break today and named him Rodney, which still far more sensible a name than Apple.

http://dayoldnews.blogspot.com/2008/07/gwyneth-paltrow-in-nyc.html

That dress sort of ends any pregnancy speculation really. Ah well, never believed it anyway. :P

Wonder why she didn't do the bell ringing or any interviews though. Maybe it's because Chris is in the media so much at the moment, so she wants to keep out of it.

Everytime she steps out looking like she's "bloated", she's automatically pregnant:laugh3:

I mean don't we all have THOSE days? LOL

Wish she was at the NYSE bell ringing though.

Just Jared:

Gwyneth Paltrow is Super Sensuous

gwyneth-paltrow-estee-lauder-sensuous.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow cuts an elegant figure as an Estee Lauder Spokesmodel at Bloomingdales, where she helped launch the brand’s newest fragrance Sensuous on Tuesday.

The 35-year-old actress wore an edgy Jean Babtiste Vali dress with a low-plunging ruffled neckline. Finishing off her look, she stepped out in another knockout pair of YSL shoes.

This morning, Elizabeth Hurley, Hilary Rhoda and Carolyn Murphy (all pictured here) spiced up the morning for the traders by ringing the opening bell at the NYSE.

Paltrow, Hurley, Rhoda and Murphy, all spokeswomen of the cosmetics giant company’s different scents, have already appeared on Harper’s Bazaar’s July issue, representing beauty at every age. Paltrow was on the cover while the other three were shown in interior pages.

gwyneth-paltrow-estee-lauder-sensuous-05.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-estee-lauder-sensuous-19.jpg

More pictures here: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/07/08/gwyneth-paltrow-estee-lauder-sensuous/#more-57671

Wow you are TALL! I'm only 5"3 so I could use the high heels. It does get a little easier with a drink or two. Haha.

Btw, I just have to share with somebody that I got an email from Oxfam last night- Will be a volunteer at the first LA show next week. YAY! IM SO EXCITED!

Wow you are TALL! I'm only 5"3 so I could use the high heels. It does get a little easier with a drink or two. Haha.

Btw, I just have to share with somebody that I got an email from Oxfam last night- Will be a volunteer at the first LA show next week. YAY! IM SO EXCITED!

Yay! That's great. Did you already have a ticket?

You get to watch the show and do something good. I'll be applying if it's open in this country.

You'll have to let us know how it goes :D

Awesome! That gives me hope for the Orlando show!! WOOHOO!

Yay! That's great. Did you already have a ticket?

You get to watch the show and do something good. I'll be applying if it's open in this country.

You'll have to let us know how it goes :D

Definitely! it should be really fun, especially since it's their first show in the West Coast.

I was able to score some floor tickets for their San Jose show on the 18th.

Yup! I'm pretty sure there will be other celebs there too.

I'm actually shocked I got the LA show one. I signed up for LA and San Jose but I thought the LA show would be more difficult to get.

Melanieau- Crossing my fingers for you for the Orlando show! :)

Yup! I'm pretty sure there will be other celebs there too.

I'm actually shocked I got the LA show one. I signed up for LA and San Jose but I thought the LA show would be more difficult to get.

Melanieau- Crossing my fingers for you for the Orlando show! :)

Thanks!:)