✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

ok, i had the most INSANE dream last night regarding this whole pregnancy question. basically, the question of gwyneth's pregnancy was so serious and unknown that the world order deteriorated into two groups: the ones that thought she was pregnant and the ones that thought she wasn't pregnant. and it was like WWIII, i swear.

this is what i get for going on CPing and reading children of men before going to bed :rolleyes:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Haha, that's pretty hilarious :lol:. Children of Men would do it, I think.

From the pictures though, it seems quite possible that she could be pregnant. I don't usually get caught up in all this gossiping about gwyneth (or any celebrity for that matter), but what intrigues me is the timing of it... I mean, her husband's got at least 8 months of extensive touring ahead of him, right? It just seems like a bit of an odd time to have another child, is all. If it's true though, I'm happy for them :nice:

I just hope they don't go crazy with choosing a name though. Something slightly more down to earth this time, maybe.

can you imagine them naming the kid emily or benjamin or something like that? phhhh. frankly, i'd be disappointed :P.

i'm thinking guava for a girl or zoroaster for a boy :D

in all seriousness, though, if this is true, i'm quite interested in what they would name him or her. i love untraditional names (albeit ones that aren't usually foods or very prominent religious figures :P), and even though i think it's a bit like double-branding a celebrity kid by tacking a really distinctive name on them...i think they've picked fairly nice ones so far :uhoh:

despite it being the wrong thread...i STILL love that shirt! :D

wonder how many years chris is going to be wearing that little number...i see the cargo pants are still going strong :P

and i don't think chris's brother looks anything like him...

but YAY for chris learning how to use a razor! he looks as young as the parachutes years :nice:

note to self: name firstborn son zoroaster.

:P

guava...not so much. sorry, semy :laugh4:

Well it's better than APPLE at any rate, isn't it :P

It's not something I would call my daughter personally... it just screams rain forests and passionfruit to me :lol: But if I came across someone named Guava... well actually, it does sound a little weird, I have to say :P Ah well.

I do like simple names like Eve and Lily, though. Preferably names with no more than 2 syllables :rolleyes:

sadly, i kind of like apple. i mean, i wouldn't name MY daughter apple, and i think it's much more suitable for a little girl than for a full-grown person, but...i do like it :D

though just perhaps not for a celebrity kid. they're already singled-out; a name that pretty much no one else has makes it worse for them. i'm not saying that chris and gwyneth SHOULDN'T have named their kids how they wanted, i'm just saying it's something i would personally take into account. however, no brittanys or emilys for me, ever :P

Gwyneth Leaving Coldplay After Party

gwyneth-ed-coldplay-msg.jpg

Released a week ago, the new Coldplay album Viva La Vida has already been receiving public and critical acclaim. And last night, Chris Martin and company rocked Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Martin’s wife Gwyneth Paltrow was spotted hanging out after the concert at a post-show party in the Big Apple’s West Village, along with guy pal Ed Burns.

And the “Shakespeare in Love” beauty looked understatedly stunning in a black dress with a black jacket overtop and some strappy brown peep-toe shoes.

Meanwhile, the “She’s the One” actor was looking chic in a black button-up shirt with dark distressed jeans and a pair of black leather shoes.

gwyneth-coldplay-show-6238-11.jpg

More pics here: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/gwyneth-paltrow-chris-martin-celebrate-coldplay-in-nyc-204691/

Gwyneth Gets Emotional at Coldplay Concert

13422.gif

After nearly five years of marriage, Chris Martin can still bring Gwyneth Paltrow to tears -- which is exactly what he did at Coldplay's recent concert in New York City.

As his biggest fan, the 35-year-old actress was front and center for the band's concert and enjoying every minute of it.

"Gwyneth was whispering and clapping throughout the show," an eyewitness tells OK!.

But when Chris, 31, launched into "Fix You," the song he wrote for Gwyneth after her father Bruce's death in 2002, "she broke down in tears."

The tears didn't go unnoticed. After the show, Chris, 31, made sure to comfort his wife.

"He noticed she had been crying," the source says. "He kissed her and made her laugh by pointing out all the things he'd screw up in the show."

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/7653