✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Because it's not just one photographer once in a while, standing at a safe distance and being polite.

It's loads of them every single day, shoving cameras in your children's faces and deliberately insulting you to provoke a reaction.

gwyneth-paltrow-beyonce-wedding-13.jpg

Look at that picture! They're vultures.

On the other hand I do think that they could step out together once in a while, maybe without the kids. And I do think the storming out of interviews thing is ridiculous.

They don't deal with that every day. They were at an event and the photographers were there to snap anyone who showed up. Jay-Z's wedding party, right?

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's really more of the general public's curiousity of celebs' personal lives. I guess this just works for them and it may have taken its toll when Chris got into that squabble with that man outside the hospital after Gwyneth was taken in.

Actually, maybe it's really just about the amount of money a paparazzo can make if he/she gets away with snapping even just one photo of a high profile couple/family. Some of these paps dont deserve the money they make at all- especially that some are pretty rude, ruthless, and dangerous. Some celebs just dont want to bother with giving them that satisfaction.

And who knows, maybe one day they'll loosen up a bit. LOL

I just saw this article in people...don't know if it is up yet. I thought it was funny & cute. I remember when I used to wear my mom's tank tops as dresses too...I can't believe I remember that far back!

I guess Apple is no longer playing with her father, painting nails & such. Now she is playing with her little bro!

Gwyneth Paltrow: Apple Makes Moses Cross-Dress!

At 4, Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter Apple loves to play dress-up – and she isn't shy about getting her 2-year-old brother Moses in on the act.

"She makes [Moses] cross-dress," Paltrow, 35, told PEOPLE at Wednesday's launch of Estée Lauder's new perfume, Sensuous, in New York City. "But she doesn't put makeup on him!"

Maybe because she's keeping it for herself: "My daughter plays with anything that's girly. ... She loves makeup," said the actress, who is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin. "She puts on the eye shadow and my high heels. ... She likes to take my tank tops and make them a dress. And then she asks me to tie a rubber band on the back so they stay up."

The budding fashionista is also a fan of Mom's fragrance. "I don't like her to spray perfume on herself because she's so little," says Paltrow, "but she likes to spray it on me."

But it's not all maternal duty for the star. After a day of dress-up (and the inevitable cleanup), Paltrow makes sure to decompress.

"Oftentimes when I put my kids to bed I’ll take a bubble bath and have a glass of wine," she said, adding that she also likes to play chef.

"I don't make complicated Japanese food or anything like that," said the star, who recently admitted to having lots of lovely vices. "But I cook all the time, so I’m always trying new stuff."

Courtesy of People:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20211235,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

At Brixton we waited outside the gate after the show and there were these 2 paperazzi's who multi flashed their camera everytime the door opened, which resulted in chris running out with his coat over his head. we trashed that guy for doing that since he ruined our chance to get our shirts signed. He actually gave us directions to chris' house like he enjoyed them being stalked or something. after the car left they jumped in their own and chased them down the street, had a Diana flashback there....

anyways, I think they avoid being seen together, to avoid getting in situations where chris beats the guy up. I think it's just in his personality that he can't handle press thingy's, so he walks out of interviews and stuff. ( in Holland we have Louis van Gaal, can't handle press either) and maybe he's just protective of his wife, while she's just accepted her situation and he can't, afterall to her this is probably nothing compared to when she was dating Brad pitt, they were photographed nude for crying out loud!

I think maybe it's an American thing, which is why Guy found it funny :lol:

Would like to see Guy tell Gwyn it wasn't a real word though :P He wouldn't dare.

it's just an american thing? weird. because it's in the dictionary and everything...

hahaha, i wonder what the other guys' relationships are like with gwyneth. i mean, i have no doubt that they're incredibly friendly with each other, but i wonder if jonny will and guy are at all intimidated by her, or were at first :thinking:

It's not in the dictionary I have. I just looked it up, because I'm sad :P

I wonder that as well Chelsea, I'd be intimidated by her if I ever met her. :stunned:

I think they do have a good relationship though, she always goes on tour with them and stuff. Plus Jonny is Apple's Godfather, so she must feel she knows and trusts him well enough to allow that to happen.

That being said I've only ever seen one picture of a member of the band with her and that was back in 2003.

It's not in the Oxford English Dictionary, Cambridge English Dictionary of Collins' English Dictionary though. Also when you use Firefox it has a spell checker and if I type oftentimes using the US English dictionary it doesn't red line it, but when I type oftentimes using the UK English dictionary it does. :idea2:

I'll look for that picture for you :D

Edit: Found it.

pre-SEEGER00089224.jpg

I'm with you, I find it interesting too, not sure why. Maybe it's because Jonny, Will and Guy still seem like such normal guys and seeing them with a massive Hollywood star is weird :idea2:

There's these too, Jonny looks like he could be smiling at her in the second pic :P

8491.jpg

6689.jpg