✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's signed on to do King Lear in September though, why would she do that if she was planning on having a baby?

Unless it was another accident, those two need to learn how to use contraception :lol:

I guess anything is possible..but if I were her and my husband was going to be on a world tour..well let's just say she'd have to be totally MENTAL to get pregnant now:confused:

I guess anything is possible..but if I were her and my husband was going to be on a world tour..well let's just say she'd have to be totally MENTAL to get pregnant now:confused:

Having twins just before your husband goes on tour is mental too.

I dunno, anything is possible, I'd be inclined to believe it if it wasn't for the King Lear thing, if she is I can't see it being planned though.

Me too, plus the pic that was in the article that Mark posted looks like it's been altered to me :thinking:

article-0-01AD8E0400000578-947_468x715.jpg

Why would she suddenly have that massive bump? :lol: Plus her jacket looks wrong, something has been done to it, thinks I :P

another Martin coming soon? :nice: great news.

but i would feel a bit bad for that too, the poor kid will be born when hi/her dad will be on tour so both won't see each other so often :(

if that is true, i wish the best for her :baby:

about the name i don't know care too much, i think it will be a cute baby and i hope the baby will be as healty and intelligent as their older sibilings :)

but it would be cool that they call them with a name in spanish, why not :wacko:

another Martin coming soon? :nice: great news.

but i would feel a bit bad for that too, the poor kid will be born when hi/her dad will be on tour so both won't see each other so often :(

if that is true, i wish the best for her :baby:

about the name i don't know care too much, i think it will be a cute baby and i hope the baby will be as healty and intelligent as their older sibilings :)

but it would be cool that they call them with a name in spanish, why not :wacko:

Sounds like you'd be happy with "Viva" then!!:P

But on this occasion not even her shapely legs and towering heels could not distract attention from her curiously rotund midriff.

With her thigh-grazing, silver dress showing the hint of a bump, rumours are growing that Miss Paltrow could be expecting baby number three.

article-0-01AD8E0400000578-947_468x715.jpg

article-0-01ADEC4200000578-955_468x818.jpg

Good grief... one gust of wind, a flash on the silver fabric, or maybe a bit of static making the dress cling, and suddenly she's 4 months pregnant. :thinking::dozey:

Dumb way to make headlines when there's other photos from the same event.

p1_680840c.jpg