✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She grabbed Gwyneth and kissed her full on the mouth

MADONNA grabbed GWYNETH PALTROW and gave her a steamy kiss on the lips at a boozy showbiz party, a sensational new book reveals.

A biography by the Queen of Pop’s brother claims to lift the lid on Madge’s sexual conquests, love affairs, drug-taking and rows with husband GUY RITCHIE.

And it will tell how Madonna, now 49, flirted with Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth at a glamorous New Year party thrown by leading fashion designer DONATELLA VERSACE.

The Like A Virgin singer was dancing on a table at 4am when she dragged Gwyneth up to join her.

Younger brother Christopher Ciconne will tell how he watched as the pair started dancing together.

Then — as party-goers watched in amazement — Madonna grabbed Gwynnie, pulled her to her and kissed the stunned Hollywood star full on the mouth. Gwyneth — who is happily married to Coldplay singer CHRIS MARTIN — is not the first woman to be snogged by Madge.

She French-kissed BRITNEY SPEARS and CHRISTINA AGUILERA at the MTV Movie awards in 2003.

And Ciccone’s tell-all book — called Life With My Sister Madonna — will tell of lesbian flings and other sordid secrets of Madonna’s past when it is out later this month.

Sources say that Ciccone — an interior designer — will reveal how she took drugs with leading showbiz executives...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1383902.ece

:shocked3:

Madonna's always been a bad influence ! hahahah

Poor Gwynnie, I bet she didn't know it was coming.

I guess it doesn't matter how old Madonna is, she's still a party girl inside.

Well, at least I hope they had fun.

Gwynnie must have gotten in trouble once she got home though.

:laugh3:

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin together at daughter's sports day

While Madonna and Guy battle to save their marriage, things seem to be looking up for Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin.

The Hollywood star and her Coldplay husband are spending the summer in LA.

Before they left Britain, the camera-shy couple made a rare public appearance at their daughter Apple’s school in North London for sports day.

‘Chris watched Apple for a while and then Gwyneth took over, as they don’t like to be seen at events together,’ a fellow yummy mummy informs me.

article-0-016DB0D900000578-815_468x496.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow made an unusual appearance in public with her husband

article-0-01958D7A00000578-913_468x724.jpg

Chris Martin went with his wife to his daughter Apple's sport day

It sounds crazy, but then again the fact that this made it into the papers and that some of the parents were talking to the press about it just goes to show that they really can't get privacy anywhere. They can't even stand together at their child's school event without someone blabbing to the press. That is why they get so crazy and irrational about it - you can't really blame them. They probably wanted the day to be about Apple and the kids, not a celeb photo opportunity :confused: