✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm. i don't know what to think about all this. i tend to believe she's not preggers, just because i don't easily believe in these tabloid-started rumors, but...there seems to be a bit of a bump there to me. as for the tour...sometimes you can't plan these things the way you'd like to. i wouldn't be surprised at all, really. anddddd if it's true, i hate to say that i've been kind of wanting them to have another kid simply to see what they'd name him or her :P

Gwyneth Paltrow: Baby On Board?

GWYNBABYONBOARD200.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow has sparked rumours that she is pregnant with husband Chris Martin, after spending much of last night hiding her rotund tummy behind a clutch bag.

The Iron Man star stepped out yesterday evening with her designer pal Stella McCartney, but her usually slender frame marred by a slight bulging tummy was visible through a thigh grazing silver dress.

Gwyneth and Coldplay singer Martin already have two children together, 4-year old Apple and two-year old Moses.

Could baby number three be on the way? See our gallery here and judge for yourself.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/43341/gwyneth-paltrow-baby-on-board

The rest of the media is starting to jump on the bandwagon now :rolleyes:

Gwyneth Paltrow sparks baby rumours with bump under dress

Her penchant for racy footwear lately has meant Gwyneth Paltrow's feet are almost as famous as her face.

But on this occasion not even her shapely legs and towering heels could distract attention from her curiously rotund midriff.

With her thigh-grazing, silver dress showing the hint of a bump, rumours are growing that Miss Paltrow could be expecting baby number three.

article-0-01AD8E0400000578-947_468x715.jpg

Talk of a possible pregnancy first surfaced in January after the star was admitted to hospital in New York suffering from a mystery illness.

And the 35-year-old, who has two children with Coldplay singer Chris Martin, Apple, four, and Moses, two, is apparently keen to extend her family.

In an interview with U.S. magazine Harper's Bazaar earlier this month she admitted: 'I may force myself to do it one more time because the result is so worth it.

'And also my dad said to me that his only regret in life was that he had only two children and he didn't have more.'

Speculation has not been helped by the apparent change in Miss Paltrow's usually ultra-slender physique, which she credits to a gruelling workout regime.

article-0-01ADEC4200000578-955_468x818.jpg

The timing would be perfect. The pair have recently finished work on major projects with Paltrow's latest film Iron Man having been released and Coldplay's new album completed.

The Oscar-winning actress was pictured leaving a charity event at Ronnie Scott's jazz club on Thursday night.

She took to the stage to perform a karaoke version of Killing Me Softly, even receiving a standing ovation from the star-studded audience for her efforts.

In typical fashion her husband was not present to see her perform, continuing the couple's determined efforts not to be pictured in public together.

According to one onlooker, the star started shyly, 'but soon got into the swing of it'.

She appeared on stage a second time to sing Hi Ho Silver Lightning alongside Jeff Beck, Jarvis Cocker, Nigel Kennedy and Stella McCartney.

Veteran presenter Bruce Forsyth hosted the event, which was expected to raise £500,000 for the Hoping Foundation in aid of Palestinian children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1028022/Gwyneth-Paltrow-sparks-baby-rumours-bump-dress.html

I still think the first photo in that article has been altered.

Especially if you look at this photo of her from Monday (eeek, massive I'll spoiler it)

gwyneth-paltrow-gate-06.jpg

Where has that bump suddenly come from? Other pictures from that event show her with a flat tummy too. Who knows, but my I think she isn't.

oh well, it's crazy, isn't it? one is reporting it, and soon every magazine is "confirming" it.

it could be possible, the photos seem obvious (but maybe fake) to me, but it would be a truly bad timing.. but hey, there's no bad timing for the gift of life ;) I'd be damn happy for them.. she talked a lot about possible future babies recently.. but she also mentioned a possible adoption a lot.. we'll see =)

the more i think about it, the more i'm convinced it's a stupid rumor. then again, if it turns out to be true, i wouldn't be surprised at all. two of those pictures look quite baby-bumpish to me, but also could just as easily be something else.

either way, we'll know by next month or so, won't we? assuming there are pictures and it's true, any farther and it won't be possible to hide or say that it's something else.

If she is, I'm happy for them both.

But part of me hopes it's really not true.

I mean, it is really bad timing for them both. She's just "started" to work again, and Chris has a world tour to promote their album. Both of them must be extremely busy at the moment to have another child.

Who knows? Maybe it really was an accident.

Chris must love getting kinky ! hahaha

BUUTT, if she is, I'm happy for baby number three.

:D

I'm sure the baby will be welcomed by all of us, hahaha.