✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Beauty is a very relative matter. And it doesn't really make a difference anyway. I am sure he doesn't fancy her due to her beauty alone. Not Chris. But well, we'll see how it develops. Maybe it'll be over sooner than we think. Hopefully... :wink:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i bet he dates fans all the time...not necessarily the kinds of fans that scream and jump up and down at his concerts, but i bet hot chicks come up to him all the time say, "wow you know im a big fan its so amazing to meet you...can i have your number?" as if he'd say no? :wink:

Well' date=' we can be pretty selfish sometimes, can't we?! As if those rock stars don't need a private life aswell... :?[/quote']its seems to be more private when they do date fans....but not when they date other celebrities.....

I try not to believe that though it sounds pretty logical... :?

Logical, they're human after all... wouldn't we do it in their same position? Let's admit it...

of course....being in their position it seems easy.....because in his case girls throw themselves at him all the time...i dont think any guy would want to avoid that :roll: ....

Question is: Does that make them happy? I think' date=' not... Or let's say, only temporarily... :?[/quote']yeah i agree....i really have nothing else to say about it....but you can keep on...you know i'll reply back.

Yeah, I bet we could all go on forever complaining about all those rock stars and their love lifes and that they should pick us instead of other celebs and how unfaithful they partly are, and so on and so on... :shock:

But, it won't take us anywhere.

*buries the discussion about rock stars* :?