✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i too wish them the best, i think they make a cute couple, both tall and lean and blond :D she seems a nice person, i've seen her on tv giving interviews in late night shows and she can be funny, i guess this is part of the chemistry they share, they both seem easy to get along with.

i tried to hide this from myself, but before all this chris-gwyn thing, she was my favourite actress, but now i kinda have something against her... but even at that time,i thought that she must have a big fault, because she looks like a perfect little princess, and noone is perfect. but, for chris's sake, i hope she is

i too wish them the best' date=' i think they make a cute couple, both tall and lean and blond :D she seems a nice person, i've seen her on tv giving interviews in late night shows and she can be funny, i guess this is part of the chemistry they share, they both seem easy to get along with.[/quote']

well i dont think i hate her :shrug: i always thought she was a good actress aswell and i still think so and she pretty aswell i think shes very very lucky having chris! and if he is happy then i am happy for them :shrug: u cant hate someone you dont know :shrug:

well i dont think i hate her :shrug: i always thought she was a good actress aswell and i still think so and she pretty aswell i think shes very very lucky having chris! and if he is happy then i am happy for them :shrug: u cant hate someone you dont know :shrug:

i never said i hated her. i could never hate a person. i said that i have some negative thoughts right now, but i still think she's pretty and a great actress. shakespeare in loveand sliding doors are great movies

Oh Angela...you're such a sweetie..but let's face it would you be so nice if it was GUYSWISEY...I THINK NOT!

He's not allowed to be happy esp. with HER...he's only allowed to be happy with ME and all the other Chrisbabes out there ;)

And she can't act...so there!

Jealous?

Moi? :blowup:

well if guy gets girlfriend then so it be :shrug: if hes happy i am :) ive got a boyfriend anyways hehe but im not trying to bite someones head of its just that u cant hate someone u dont know :shrug:

of course you can :x :twisted: :-x Nah, you are unfortunatly right!