✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Everyone is very kind, and open minded here. And we all respect each other's opinion. Unlike the official board at the moment. Has anyone been following how many arguments have been going on? Many and it's really ridiculous.

And Gwynyth thing, well from what I understand she is a huge bitch but I'd like to think that Chris has good taste and she can't be all that bad. As long as he is happy, and still makes good music :)

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit the official board has been really nasty recently and if badly drawn boy and BRMC had not stopped arguing soon I think I would have just stopped visiting the MB there and all this crap about Gwyneth and sticking pins in voodoo dolls is just awful!!! You know can 2 people not be happy together without all this crap. The reason they got together was because of all the hype about them dating.. it made them want to meet to see what all the fuss is about!! :D

I don't like the official board. I've only posted there twice cause it's way too crowded and unpersonal! And I agree - it is plain stupid to start hating Gwyneth only because Chris likes her! What bothers me is that it's so easy for those celebs to get in touch with each other whereas we 'normal' people can only dream of that. If they 'click' and Chris is happy with her - okay. Good for him! 8)

I went to the site ' sweet one' posted and after reading it I felt really MEAN. :evil: .........not 'cos of Gwyn.....(obviously) but because poor Chris had to justify himself to the WHOLE world and explain wot had happened or rather NOT happened, how he felt etc etc.......I think it's outragious !He's entitled to have a life.......poor sod.....I feel like writing to him and telling him to tell everyone to mind their own business :!: The pressure's of celebrity.....eh? Then I thought it's so typical of him to take time out and explain things and be all humble and shit! Suddenly it all became blindingly clear again why I adore him :oops:

If I could say what I want to say

I'd say I want to blow you away

Be with you every night

Am I squeezing you to tight?

If I could say what I want to see

I want to see you go down on one knee

Marry me today

Yes im wishing my life away

With these things I'll never say

catch a breath

it feels better that way

Hicksy xx

Come on' date=' guys, focus!! This is a serious matter! :wink:[/quote']haha that made me laugh so much when i first read it.....well if you want someone to get back to the subject of the thread then i guess i can do that....sorry to contradict what i said earlier....but i have to just so i can make you ppl happy :lol: :wink:

hmm....what can i say?

well this isnt about gwyneth buy she was with ben right and look who he's with now jennifer lopez i dont know if thats right but thats what i hate about those famous movie ppl they want to date and marry each other.....ugh i dont want to talk about it any more it just gets me frustrated...

..but i will be back :wink: :wink: :roll:

Yeah, that pretty much pisses me off, too! That's why I don't want Chris to get involved with her. Most of those Hollywood people (there are exeptions...) are just so focused on themselves and their kind - they wouldn't consider being together with someone "mortal". And I don't want her to drag him down into this awful circle. That sounds dramatic now, but I just don't like the fact the media always try to make us 'normal' people look less valuable than those celebrities! That is such crap!! :evil:

yeah it just makes me angry.....why cant they just find a regular person to be with forever.....if they decide to be with someone else who is famous then there is just no chance they have the press following them around and usually its not meant to last....

Exactly! So it's their own fault they are being chased by the press. I wouldn't mind him going out with a nice sweet normal person, but a Hollywood star?? Puhlease! And I don't think she is that beautiful. I mean she is way too skinny anyway... :?

well i do think she is a beautiful person and yeah she is skinny......but thats the only reason why she's in the position she is now. because of those two reasons

hopefully chris is looking past that and maybe he sees something thats better but i dont know....i still think if they are together it wont last....well i can bet on that, and be positive it wont work out.