✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

well i like that your cheering up

*starts to cheer up*

woohoo but you need to stop listening to that....i mean it good music and i listen to it too but not if its gonna make you sad...

ah listen to whatever you want

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww :(

well i'm kind of happy being alone right now but i wouldnt mind being with anyone :)

well again i hope that melancholy goes away and your happy soon :D :wink:

Thanks for the good wishes!! You are really sweet. 8) Life goes on and I know I'll feel better soon...

Hello. Don't be sad and melancholy...we live in a beautiful world remember.

I may act happy most of the time but you probably remember that only 2months ago my partner of 3 years suddenly said he didn't love me anymore and moved out next day and left me lonely, very lonely! But you lot keep me company, so thanks for that. We all have reason to be sad but I bet we all have reasons to be happy too! I am okay being alone for right now because i am learning to be myself again and and not one half of a couple. It's wierd because we share a lot of friends and it's difficult that way because we go to the same places etc but I know that there is "the one" out there for me (somewhere) and i may be 30-odd by the time I meet him but isn't that worth waiting for! :!: :?:

Woh. I told you my life story in a couple of paragraphs. Sorry about that. I must have needed to get that out today.

Hello Tracy!

I like it when people tell their stories! I am sorry your relationship didn't work out. But it's good to hear you're OK now and you still have a positive attitude! Never stop believing in finding your one true love! I tell that to myself all the time. And remember: "Everything's not lost". I know it's a melancholy phase I am in right now and of course it'll get better soon. But now it is just frustrating and disillusioned... But then I listen to my favorite music and things start to brighten a bit... 8)

i think i listen and quote music that can be sad because it allows me to excercise and share feelings that too often stay locked up inside and hurt :( so even though it makes me sad, its a means to become happy again which is good :) and i love you all for being here and its the most special community ive found in a long time :D

Katharina, you are very kind. I was actually thinking of editing that and making it into something less indepth about my "actual" life. I would never put something like that on the official board but the people on this board are so much friendlier. Thanks everyone. We're really not alone are we after all:D

wow at first it started out as chris' life then now its everyone elses....this should be the tell and share your comments thread jk......yeah everyone here really is nice and open....just dont get me to be too open then i'll start feeling uncomfortable.....hmmm that word reminds me of a song comfortable liar by chevelle anyways.......i dont really have a stories to share with you b/c i havnt been through mucn but i will say i enjoy listening to other ppl and putting in my own thought.

Coming back to Chris: I have just heard on tv he announced he's actually dating Gwyneth Paltrow! :shock: They were seen leaving his apartment in London and he shouted to the paparazzi-crowd: "Hey, leave us alone! We have only been together for two days now..."

GREAT! Shattering dreams all over the place. I've always hoped he'd fall for a normal sweet girl, not for a super-star. Just too bad... :(

And Paula' date=' don't forget Ben (Affleck)... I don't really like her, that's why I don't like the thought of her making out with Chris. :x[/quote']

I really couldn't give a monkeys about Ben and esp. now he's gone all fat! Hee...heee but BRAD and Mr Martin are all MINE...I mean OURS :smileyround: