✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear, i think this Post is getting a bit out of hand... :o

*hopes Chris doesn't pick this particular moment to view the message board... :? *

Yes, that's true...but I was just KIDDING, dont take me so seriously...

All that matters is that he's happy!!!! :roll: [/u]

lol yeeaaahh

lol i think that would make him 10 times as hot if he was...:cough: , :bites knuckles:...i mean what? lol i dunno but chris making out w/ guy, or will....or jonny seems like eyes candy to me! see i wouldnt have a problem w/ gwyenenewne if she wasnt so glitzy glammy from hollywood, if she was mellow and cool and not look at me im gynne, id be fine. chris seems to be a wicked cool guy and needs someone like him... but hey im all for chris w/ guy...hell if that was an event id buy out the whole stadium...... (lol and if he's by, mayb ill getto join too... :roll: :-D :D ;)

:P

I guess no one has to worry about Gyneth anymore' date=' I heard Chris and her split, and she went in search of her European prince.[/quote']

whats this thing with princes anyway? :shrug: i heard that she said somethng about his flat being littered with dirty socks... i dont like her at all, she just seems really grrr... bitchy!

we all have the right to have a messy pad, hes a busy lad :P

vent?

off topic of this craziness..so gwyneth has reportedly said that Chris is "the love of her life"...Silly boy, doesn't he see he's just gonna get his heart stomped on in the end..or some weird VD...most of those hollywood ladies certainly have been around the block! (no exception here!)

Besides, Gwyneth is just Madonna's little lap dog..Madonna got herself a British man, and now Gwynnie wants one..Typical.

:twisted: