✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth is a Coldplay fan, thats how she met Chris at one of their US gigs. Then she was spotted at the Wembley show i think it was. He dedicated "In My Place" to her(which i thought was sweet). In fairness to Gwyneth, she has just recently lost her father. Unfortunately he died on her birthday and she has been spending a lot of time with her family and friends for comfort. I think some of the peeps on the official board have been very cruel towards her, and i wish her and Chris all the best for the future.

yeah we're nice enough not to say anything bad to anyone thats had something bad to them like that.

and we also said good luck to them and as long as chris is happy we're fine.

its just fun to talk about

i see she's at it again.....just like those stars...

she'll be with someone else in no time. and i'm positive it'll be someone famous. i feel bad for those ppl. because they can never stay with one person. :sad: :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
haha i saw that.

i kind of thought that was cute someone got a pic of them holding hand. it must have been my eyes but i didnt really see them holding hands :? :P

Your eyes are OK, Ginger... I noticed that as well and was a bit confused! I don't know what to believe anymore... :shock: