• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mc_squared

• crazyduckette

• Larry

• Black Rose

Sure' date=' I just gotta figure out how I do that :laugh3: I have the programme just no idea how to use it ;)[/quote']

we'll find someone..don't worry.. there are too many techno maniacs on this forum. ;) Thank you thank you thank you! :kiss:

btw..what's the story with Nettie?

we'll find someone..don't worry.. there are too many techno maniacs on this forum. ;) Thank you thank you thank you! :kiss:

btw..what's the story with Nettie?

I cannot understand...but I guess there's something dealing with proxys and things like that :confused:

It was said that Ian took action against fake IP adresses. As you know, an IP adress is a series of numbers which corresponds to your computer, and only to it. So when you register at any kind of place, your IP adress will appear. when you use a proxy server, you can have different IP adresses (I'm not sure but I think it changes everyday or something like that..), so you can't be recognize and apparently, it was the problem with Nettie (??!!)

me neither...that's the problem :confused:

but I know that with my internet connection at home my IP address is not static, it changes, I'm sure of it, but I don't have any kind of problems in logging in :thinking:

The last numbers change. Not the main part of it :)