• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mc_squared

• crazyduckette

• Larry

• Black Rose

Still pretty local...I went into town with my friend yesterday afternoon, had to park in a big multi-story car park and everything! Arghh! ...But it was fine! wooo!

It was pretty busy coz we left during rush hour, and there's lots of confusing roundabouts and changing lanes etc...but with the help of my friend I managed it ok! :D Yay! :nice:

Im thinking I might drive to Reading next weekend if im feeling brave. Which takes about 40mins and you have to go on the duel carridgeway.

Yay! Go you!! Keep going further and further, thats the way to do it. Rush hour traffics horrible, I always panic more lol, but its the way to get better!

My mum made me drive up to Lincolnshire when we stayed with a friend last summer, it was dual carriageway and sooo many lorries to keep overtaking, with cars pressuring me behind all the time..agh. Im looking forward to getting my own car but bet thatl be a long time now!!!

Hi Ophelie :)

I dont like overtaking unless Im on a motorway! Like yesterday, I went around a bus, as it had stopped, then I looked in my mirror and saw this stupid white van trying to overtake me as well...arsehole!!!!!!!!! I had indicated and everything. oh well.

how ya doing Ophelie?

I'm fine thanks :)

I wandered in Paris tonight... it was so warm : 24°C !!

I went nearby the Eiffel Tower, The Champs Elysees, I did everything a tourist usually does :laugh4:

Steph, did you ask your friend about LMET ?

It's been very, very warm the last few days over here as well. I actually sweated (yes, you heard right) today, walking home from the station. lol

Hey btw, girls, am I the only person who's quite surprised (and totally delighted, of course :nice: ) about the People 'photo shoot'?

It's been very' date=' very warm the last few days over here as well. I actually [i']sweated[/i] (yes, you heard right) today, walking home from the station. lol

Same as here...it seemed like if it were summer :stunned: