• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mc_squared

• crazyduckette

• Larry

• Black Rose

like steph said its sammy...an hi to bibou and julimp (sorry i dont know your names either) :D

From the sounds of this convo...i wanna no wat this guy Steph's on about is like as wel...im darn right nosy!! :lol:

hi sammy haha a bit late im july nice to met u ! :D

Wooo! go Kara! :thumbsup:

Been working this week, and going out tomorrow night to the usual spot. Im driving, which should be amusing! Im so used to being the drunken one, it should be pretty funny watching my friends all hammered! :laugh4: I've already layed down the 'no barfing in steph's berrymobile' rule! :P :lol:

I wish we had somewhere like Bluewater here! That place rocks!

Thanks! :kiss: :nice:

So you're feeling more confident driving now, thats good! Play lotsa Coldplay for em! :sneaky: Should be funny! The other night was in someone elses car, tha hardest part came on and she turned it down! :mad: I dont know her that well and she gave me a lift home so I couldnt really be too mad. lol

Yeah, Im looking forward to it...massive stores there, got some vouchers for my bday (seems yonks ago!) so thats great, not too much eating into my account. I really do love shopping....:heart: :lol:

Only 48 days and 20 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Like 1

Hehe me too! I went shopping the other day...I only went in for one thing and came home with a bootful of bags :stunned: It always happens somehow! :laugh4:

Yeah im feeling much more confident now! It's great! :D

It's funny coz already I cant imagine not driving!

48days aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :mad: I CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT! :D OMFG its gonna be so amazing eeeeeee!