• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mc_squared

• crazyduckette

• Larry

• Black Rose

Sorry Steph, I was on the phone... it's really really nice from you :) I'm just a bit sad coz maybe I won't be able to stay 2 days there, but anyway, it would be great !!!!

Can you ask your friend if it would be possible for you and her on the 22nd June or 23rd ? to be sure when I'll book my tickets :)

Yeah, missed her too :(

You're soooo nice and amazing and… and… and… and… I dunno but lots of good things :D

So, which iPod is your mate gonna give you ?

Aww bless ya, you are too sweet! :nice: It's really no problem at all...I understand it must be quite a big thing for you...whereas for me it's quite close to home....so im just trying to help make it as easy as possible for you. :wink:

My mate is gonna give me the same one that I had...the very first one! :D Yay! He said he doesn't want any money for it, but I think i'll give him some anyway just for being so sweet and helping me out!

Hope you're feeling better soon therese :( *hugs*

Aww bless ya, you are too sweet! :nice: It's really no problem at all...I understand it must be quite a big thing for you...whereas for me it's quite close to home....so im just trying to help make it as easy as possible for you. :wink:

My mate is gonna give me the same one that I had...the very first one! :D Yay! He said he doesn't want any money for it, but I think i'll give him some anyway just for being so sweet and helping me out!

Hope you're feeling better soon therese :( *hugs*

Awwww you're really sweet ... and that's very nice from you :) Of course, it's a big thing for me, but I'm glad I know I won't be alone when the moment of moving and living in another city will come :nice: You'll be there :kiss:

It's really nice from him :nice: Is he cute ?? Coz if he is, maybe you could thank him another way :sneaky:

LMAO :laugh4:

Ohhh too bad he has a girlfriend... he's that cute ?? picture ???? :D :nice:

People just don't believe me when I say English men are gorgeous... but come on, just look at Coldplay :laugh4: !!!

I can't wait till September ... I'm so excited but so nervous ! :p

But again : you're AMAZING ! :kiss: