• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mc_squared

• crazyduckette

• Larry

• Black Rose

oh...but i'm sure there's more to it then just a IP adress..Ian mentioned some hacker attacks...

how did you noticed she's not coming to the board?

there was no perosnal attack on Nettie.. and she hasn't been banned. It has everything to do with the proxy. She isn't the only one who is being affected. Please tell her that......

...and before she goes around accusing people of things.. she should have really contact the sites admins.. and not go around 'assuming' things that aren't true. Apparently she had a guilty conscience about things.. and tried accusing Coldplaying of things SHE has done.... :rolleyes:

:)

Ohhh cool :nice: Which one is he gonna give you ? Mini ? Or the first one too ?

In fact, I wanted to visit the uni on 23rd June but I won't be able to as there's not any visit on that friday... and all the other open days are during my graduation exams... and even if I wanted to come earlier (in May for example), I couldn't because it's too expensive... I won't be able to visit the uni, so it's really getting complicated :(

@Magda : You're welcome :nice:

there was no perosnal attack on Nettie.. and she hasn't been banned. It has everything to do with the proxy. She isn't the only one who is being affected. Please tell her that......

...and before she goes around accusing people of things.. she should have really contact the sites admins.. and not go around 'assuming' things that aren't true. Apparently she had a guilty conscience about things.. and tried accusing Coldplaying of things SHE has done.... :rolleyes:

:)

but i don't get what did she do wrong?

Ohhh cool :nice: Which one is he gonna give you ? Mini ? Or the first one too ?

In fact, I wanted to visit the uni on 23rd June but I won't be able to as there's not any visit on that friday... and all the other open days are during my graduation exams... and even if I wanted to come earlier (in May for example), I couldn't because it's too expensive... I won't be able to visit the uni, so it's really getting complicated :(

@Magda : You're welcome :nice:

Awww hun! :cry: That sucks :(

I could always go with you and show you what I can...and because my friend is in halls we could see those no problem...but im not sure about much else...hmmm it's a tricky one :\

Awww hun! :cry: That sucks :(

I could always go with you and show you what I can...and because my friend is in halls we could see those no problem...but im not sure about much else...hmmm it's a tricky one :\

That would be amazing :stunned:

The only problem is my mom ... but maybe I can fix the problem:nice:

but i don't get what did she do wrong?

she didn't do anything wrong... its all explained here:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29500

the thing she may have done wrong was falsely accuse Coldplaying and 'borrow' a few pics.... other than that... nothing. :)

she has NOT banned... its a proxy issue! Others on the board are experieincing the same thing.