• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mc_squared

• crazyduckette

• Larry

• Black Rose

I just mean I don't care about who took the photos. I just think that the simple idea of publishing these is pathetic. Gwyneth seems to use her children to be famous. This is what is pathetic.

so it just couldn't be that she wanted to protect them at least for few weeks so they don't get haunted with the newborn in their arms*:thinking:

Maybe. But I just hate that kind of behaviour. And I'm sorry I don't say " Awwwww how cute " when I see the pictures... it doesn't deserve to be called "cute". Even though she might have done that to protect the family for the next weeks, it's the opposite of what they used to do and it's not only to feel free of any kind of pressure. Her children and her husband are a selling-way.

oh dear..don't look it as a Gwyneth's thing or way, don't forget that she has a husband and that those two kids have a father an his name is Chris Martin and since i last checked he hasn't lost his voice to reject or accept anything so if this is gwyneth's fault so is chris's also.

Ha Ha. I know who's her husband is, thanks. But Chris is in the background on those pics. As if he wasn't as important as her.

But I don't ask you to share my opinion. It's just that I hate being hypocrit so I prefered to say what I thought about these pics. But maybe I should have shut up.

Ha Ha. I know who's her husband is, thanks. But Chris is in the background on those pics. As if he wasn't as important as her.

But I don't ask you to share my opinion. It's just that I hate being hypocrit so I prefered to say what I thought about these pics. But maybe I should have shut up.

I find that Chris Martin seems resigned and not happy on the pics... And your opinion interests us...