✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

My friend who I recently discovered likes Coldplay, said that he liked Paradise and ETIAW but Charlie Brown ruined things for him. This is weird seeing Charlie Brown is the most classic 'Coldplay' sounding song out of the three. :confused: I have a feeling he is only aware of the singles though, so I will have to show him the 'correct' way to listen to Coldplay, and play him a load of album songs and B-Sides :lol:

Me and my friend took a lot of crazy pictures last night..We randomly took this.. (It's some random pictures on my wall, that the camera 'saw')

mangechrissy.png

This programme is fun. :awesome:

And then I saw Shaun of the Dead.. I still can't get over that Chris and Jonny are in my favorite movie. (I had it as my favorite, before I knew about Coldplay. :wacky:)

hahahahahah i looked it up on youtube but it's terrible (i'm not into zombies haaha) hilarious! Is Jonny in it too?

I found this scene (i think Chris is the one beside the phoneboot?)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTYcACeko_U]Shaun of the Dead Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Agree with the Shaun of the dead thing. It's always been one of my favourites too.. It is SUCH a funny movie.. even if you don't like 'scary' movies and I don't really, this one is just funny! It's not scary at all.

I didn't know they were in it either, but it just reinforced my opinion of them as all round 'nice guys' (nice zombies ? hehe) when I found that out. Awesome that my favourite band are friends with one of my favourite actors.. very cool.

Agree with the Shaun of the dead thing. It's always been one of my favourites too.. It is SUCH a funny movie.. even if you don't like 'scary' movies and I don't really, this one is just funny! It's not scary at all.

Exactly. It's gory, yes, very much so, but not at all scary.

I didn't know they were in it either, but it just reinforced my opinion of them as all round 'nice guys' (nice zombies ? hehe) when I found that out. Awesome that my favourite band are friends with one of my favourite actors.. very cool.

I love that fact, too. It always makes me happy when celebrities I like get on well with and are fans of each other.

The first time I saw that thing on the DVD extras where they were trying to do the ZombAid scene and Simon and Nick came in and they were all talking about the "new Coldplay" and whatnot, I cracked up for a good five minutes straight. That whole bit is so hilarious and adorable.

...I really want to watch that movie now :lol:.

I like 'Hot Fuzz', too.

I particularly like Simon Pegg in a cop uniform throughout that movie :shifty:. Um. Yeah.

...anywho...YES! You must see 'Shaun of the Dead'! Highly recommended.

hihihihi :sneaky:

Yes, I will !! I have to !!! :D

Omg yes I love this movie. Simon Pegg is simply brilliant. As far as I know Chris was the only one who was a zombie but idk.

:nod:

Oh! I totally didn't even realize that about the zombie thing!

I love that movie, too. It's so funny. And I adore Simon Pegg.

Me too. :awesome:

Very cool. :nod:

Actually I think Chris made Simon Pegg Apple's godfather... Correct me if I'm wrong :P