✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Woo, #1! Yay, Coldplay!

Yes, it's a rather nice surprise nowadays when MTV actually gets something right.

T4 With Coldplay - YouTube[/url]

THIS

THANK YOU!

Oh, god...the "handjobs" comment, the beyond cute little bromance between Simon and Chris, Chris just completely cracking up towards the end...I love it. I love it all :laugh3: :heart:.

:o OHMYGOD. I JUST realized what the artwork of IMP, The Scientist, Clocks & GPASUYF really represents. I feel like I just discovered the secret of life or the universe. :|

Though I also feel like a bad fan for not having seen it before :shame:

:o OHMYGOD. I JUST realized what the artwork of IMP, The Scientist, Clocks & GPASUYF really represents. I feel like I just discovered the secret of life or the universe. :|

Though I also feel like a bad fan for having seen it before :shame:

Okay.. please explain.

Edit: nvm. I already see what yr talking about. Never saw that either :shame:

Woo, #1! Yay, Coldplay!

Yes, it's a rather nice surprise nowadays when MTV actually gets something right.

:nod: Exactly !! ;)

Though I also feel like a bad fan for having seen it before :shame:

I just realised today, because of the Oracle, I knew Chris was represented in one of them. But not more.

Don't worry :D

So these past few weeks have been crazy/ exciting and I haven't been able to come on Coldplaying as much. :( I definitely still have my random Coldplay thoughts every day though.:heart:

So I recently found out about which colleges I have been accepted to and it's just all so scary knowing how time is passing by so quickly. So it comes down to what college I have to choose now and what do I think about...do Coldplay play concerts near there? :lol: Also, I never mentioned this before on here but one of my main essays for my applications to college was about Chris Martin and the inspiraton he's given me. I thought it a bit risky at first to write about a "rockstar" being my inspiration because perhaps colleges would have looked down upon that but ultimately...the risk was worth it. :)

you will probably do great :) ... any ways ahaha i daydreamt that i met chris for the first time... when i relized that i was like "oh gosh :facepalm:" guys? i think im obsessed." please tell me this has happened to you as well....

Haha, honey.. I daydream, I dream, I think about it.. you shouldn't be worried about one daydream :laugh3:

So I recently found out about which colleges I have been accepted to and it's just all so scary knowing how time is passing by so quickly. So it comes down to what college I have to choose now and what do I think about...do Coldplay play concerts near there? :lol:

Now THAT is dedication, haha. Nice ;)

Also, I never mentioned this before on here but one of my main essays for my applications to college was about Chris Martin and the inspiraton he's given me. I thought it a bit risky at first to write about a "rockstar" being my inspiration because perhaps colleges would have looked down upon that but ultimately...the risk was worth it. :)

I think its easier to write a good essay on a topic that you really like. You chose Chris, so it must've been a masterpiece:lol: Did you get accepted to that one?

I'm going to play VLV for my piano recital next month! I'm excited and scared :uhoh:

:dance:

Oh great !! Good luck, you'll do it :D

you will probably do great :) ... any ways ahaha i daydreamt that i met chris for the first time... when i relized that i was like "oh gosh :facepalm:" guys? i think im obsessed." please tell me this has happened to you as well....

Not just once.... :lol: :D

So these past few weeks have been crazy/ exciting and I haven't been able to come on Coldplaying as much. :( I definitely still have my random Coldplay thoughts every day though.:heart:

So I recently found out about which colleges I have been accepted to and it's just all so scary knowing how time is passing by so quickly. So it comes down to what college I have to choose now and what do I think about...do Coldplay play concerts near there? :lol: Also, I never mentioned this before on here but one of my main essays for my applications to college was about Chris Martin and the inspiraton he's given me. I thought it a bit risky at first to write about a "rockstar" being my inspiration because perhaps colleges would have looked down upon that but ultimately...the risk was worth it. :)

Oh that's really nice :D :thumbsup:

It could bend or it could break, that's the risk that you take.....

Can't remember whose song that is...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's awesome! He's more helpful to people than he knows sometimes :lol:!

I like that you're considering the best school based off how close they are to concert venues. Congrats on being accepted, hope you find the perfect school that has everything for you.

I'm going to play VLV for my piano recital next month! I'm excited and scared :uhoh:

:dance:

Oooh, fun! I bet you'll be fine. Sending along good luck vibes :hug:!

aw thank you!:hug:

and :lol: I've done that before!

Also, I never mentioned this before on here but one of my main essays for my applications to college was about Chris Martin and the inspiraton he's given me. I thought it a bit risky at first to write about a "rockstar" being my inspiration because perhaps colleges would have looked down upon that but ultimately...the risk was worth it. :)

:surprised: that's awesome though! :wacky:

Oh great !! Good luck, you'll do it :D

thank you as well! :hug:

I just found myself using :Nice: on MSN.. I have clearly spent too much time here. :laugh3:

:laugh3:I used to do that all the time!

but I don't come on here as often : (

Oooh, fun! I bet you'll be fine. Sending along good luck vibes :hug:!

:blush: thank you! I hope I don't explode, I hate being in front of audiences/ a group of people exceeding the number 5 :nod:

hahahaha, I caught myself trying :Lol: on facebook chat. :shame:

Glad I'm not the only one! :lol:

:lol: