✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^:lol::lol:

I'm going to London tomorrow for the week-end with my family :awesome:

I'm planning on going to the Bakery tomorrow. But there's just one thing: when I told my father, I was like: "So, it's like a 10 minute walk from Belsize Park. I'll just take Mélanie (my sister) or Guillaume (my brother) with me while you'll stay at Camden with mom, don't bother coming with me :rolleyes: " And he answered: "What ? No way, we're all coming with you!!:wacko:"

Oh dear God no :sick::shame:

Chris telling The Sun that he thinks Kung Fu Panda is the most inspiring movie of all time... :laugh3:

Did he really tell them that or are they just catching up to remarks he made about Kung Fu Panda several months ago on the interview with CBS and at KRoq?

I'm planning on going to the Bakery tomorrow. But there's just one thing: when I told my father, I was like: "So, it's like a 10 minute walk from Belsize Park. I'll just take Mélanie (my sister) or Guillaume (my brother) with me while you'll stay at Camden with mom, don't bother coming with me :rolleyes: " And he answered: "What ? No way, we're all coming with you!!:wacko:"

:laugh3::laugh3: I hope you get to see somebody. Surely they should be preparing for the tour now?

Hahahaha, it'd be so awesome if the boys were there! :awesome:

Can't you put your parents on a tourbus or something? :lol:

Hahahaha, it'd be so awesome if the boys were there! :awesome:

Can't you put your parents on a tourbus or something? :lol:

:lol:

Is there something to do at Belsize Park ? I don't know, a great fashion shop or something ? It will distract my mom & my sister at least :lol:

Oh, btw, when I was doing my research on how to get to the Bakery, I went on Google maps and Google Street, to get an idea of the place, and noticed something instantly when I...uh...was virtually at the Belsize Park station...Idk if you've noticed, but the moment in the Paradise video when the elephant runs into an underground station...When I watched the video before, I just assumed they'd shot that moment at the closest underground station near the zoo...well, they didn't :lol:...unless the closest station to the zoo is Belsize Park :uhoh:

He did date Natalie.

:|

:thinking:

:o

Erm...guys...what colour are Natalie's eyes ? :anxious:

:nod: Here's what Debs said:

December 18, 2008 - submitted by Daan, United Kingdom

Q. Dear Oracle thingy magingy all-knowing Jim bob person,

Having read through fourscore Oracle postings, my question is probably too much related to Coldplay for you to answer, but it's about Green Eyes. When I listened to it for the first time, I thought it was a gem because I immediately thought it was about Gwyneth, and that extra meaning just transformed it into a sparkly rainbow of a song. But I just read on a forum that Chris denied it's about her during a performance, at the time saying coldplay was gonna stop performing it too because it was always wrongly associated with her. Ok, so what is the real story behind this song? According to something else Chris said, it's got something to do with an "American friend".

I hope that's not too personal a question for him. If he says it is, just tell him I'm a UCL student and he'll be like "way to go! I'll tell ya".

Let me take this opportunity to say they are quite an inspiration to all UCL students, that 4 ordinary guys, well clever but ordinary, homey chaps, can make it big like that.

The Oracle replies:

Cheeky! Green Eyes was written about an "American friend" yes but also about Jonny. It has been played sporadically (and during the Viva tour) but I guess Chris got sick of being asked and rested it for a while, but since it was written before they met... you can see that it isn't.

:lol:

Is there something to do at Belsize Park ? I don't know, a great fashion shop or something ? It will distract my mom & my sister at least :lol:

Oh, btw, when I was doing my research on how to get to the Bakery, I went on Google maps and Google Street, to get an idea of the place, and noticed something instantly when I...uh...was virtually at the Belsize Park station...Idk if you've noticed, but the moment in the Paradise video when the elephant runs into an underground station...When I watched the video before, I just assumed they'd shot that moment at the closest underground station near the zoo...well, they didn't :lol:...unless the closest station to the zoo is Belsize Park :uhoh:

Shit. They shot that bit at Belsize Park! I recognize it now! I would've enjoyed walking there a LOT more if I'd known that :lol:

There are also streets called Violet Hill, Berrymans lane and Champion Crescent :):)

More Coldplay street names :)

Berryman Close

Buckland Close

Buckland Court

Buckland Rise

Buckland Road

Bucklands Road

Buckland Street

Buckland Walk

Buckland Way

Champion Grove

Champion Hill