✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Now THAT is dedication, haha. Nice ;)

I think its easier to write a good essay on a topic that you really like. You chose Chris, so it must've been a masterpiece:lol: Did you get accepted to that one?

:lol: Thanks. Yeah I think so too, I loved writing about him because it just came naturally and I just get all mushy inside talking about him. :P Well essay was used for most of the colleges and I did get accepted to almost all of them. :D

Oh that's really nice :D :thumbsup:

It could bend or it could break, that's the risk that you take.....

Can't remember whose song that is...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank You. :) Hmm...I'd like to take a guess...is it Coldplay? :inquisitive: :lol:

That's awesome! He's more helpful to people than he knows sometimes :lol:!

I like that you're considering the best school based off how close they are to concert venues. Congrats on being accepted, hope you find the perfect school that has everything for you.

Yes, now I can say that Chris helped me get into college...kind of. :lol: Well that wasn't the only factor in deciding my school. :P But I did take it into consideration. :D I need to be somewhat close to big cities. But also, the academics are the biggest part of my decision. :)

:surprised: that's awesome though! :wacky:

Merci. :D The time I actually didn't mind writing an essay. :D

My dad woke me up this morning course he wanted to ask me what Coldplay first album was called..Apparently he wanted to win two tickets for the concert in Copenhagen..I already got my tickets, so I have no idea for why he wants tickets too..

My dad woke me up this morning course he wanted to ask me what Coldplay first album was called..Apparently he wanted to win two tickets for the concert in Copenhagen..I already got my tickets, so I have no idea for why he wants tickets too..

I'll give you my adress, in case he wins :laugh3:

I just found myself using :Nice: on MSN.. I have clearly spent too much time here. :laugh3:

this is same with me on Facebook :D :D I'm writing :Bomb: or :Cool: or whatever.. haha we're always here, I'm not sure this is good or bad :\ nevermiiind..:smoking::smoking:

Maybe you could buy one and make your own as well, and then decide on the day of the show which one you want to wear?

Or buy one and add your own touches to it?

Yes, now I can say that Chris helped me get into college...kind of. :lol: Well that wasn't the only factor in deciding my school. :P But I did take it into consideration. :D I need to be somewhat close to big cities. But also, the academics are the biggest part of my decision. :)

Haha, oh, of course, certainly. Was just teasing a bit :p.

Any particular field of study you're interested in, or do you still want to explore things a bit?

Loved the "Viva La Vida" clip as well, thanks for sharing it. That's what got it all going for you, eh? Cool :).

LOL! Awwww, that's so cute.

Whauw guys I had such a nice experience yesterday! I was at my parents house because of easter, and my father started playing some old CD's he has.. My mom doesn't like music so we went upstairs because my dad, me and my boyfriend wanted to listen more old CD's and turn the volume UPPPP...

So we went upstairs and my dad suddenly puts a Coldplay CD in the player (AROBTTH) wich apperently my sister and i gave him when we were young. And Politik is the first song that starts and my father turns up the volume to the max(!!) and whowwwwwww BEST EXPERIENCE EVER (after the Concert, off course). And it was so nice, because my boyfriend who doesn't like coldplay that much, was there and enjoyed it too. It was such an awesome moment. My favourite music sharing with my father and boyfriend and them enjoying it just as much as me <3

haha well yeah it's kinda weird.. she just doesn't have anything with music, it doesn't do anything to her, i guess. I know i had a time where i said i' rather be deaf then blind, because i could easily live without music, but now that i have coldplay, my answer has changed..

I'll give you my adress, in case he wins :laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I just found myself using :Nice: on MSN.. I have clearly spent too much time here. :laugh3:

hahahaha, I caught myself trying :Lol: on facebook chat. :shame:

Glad I'm not the only one! :lol:

Hahahaha I do that too! That's like the best way to recognize a Coldplaying member anywhere on the web! :charming: :awesome:

this is same with me on Facebook :D :D I'm writing :Bomb: or :Cool: or whatever.. haha we're always here, I'm not sure this is good or bad :\ nevermiiind..:smoking::smoking:

Whauw guys I had such a nice experience yesterday! I was at my parents house because of easter, and my father started playing some old CD's he has.. My mom doesn't like music so we went upstairs because my dad, me and my boyfriend wanted to listen more old CD's and turn the volume UPPPP...

So we went upstairs and my dad suddenly puts a Coldplay CD in the player (AROBTTH) wich apperently my sister and i gave him when we were young. And Politik is the first song that starts and my father turns up the volume to the max(!!) and whowwwwwww BEST EXPERIENCE EVER (after the Concert, off course). And it was so nice, because my boyfriend who doesn't like coldplay that much, was there and enjoyed it too. It was such an awesome moment. My favourite music sharing with my father and boyfriend and them enjoying it just as much as me <3

That's awesome! :nice:

Maybe it's stupid to say, but I'd lose any of the two because in a Coldplay concert you need both hearing and sight! Just think about all the lights, confetti, Chris's dance :P and... all the rest! Of course hearing would be better to keep, but... In their case you surely need both. I'd be happy to lose olfaction or taste instead with a perennial cold or whatever!

I guess I should add Buckin moments to the list. :wacky: