✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I've been offline for a week and a half and i would have gone CRAZY but the day after I was cut off ROADIE arrived! I just adore this book! I'm only letting myself read a chapter a dsy if that because I don't want it to end,lol. Matt McGinn, FTW!:D

Whee! I'm glad you got the book and are liking it so much :)!

I said it in the Jonny thread, but I'll say it here, too: Welcome back. You've been missed around here.

I said it in the Jonny thread, but I'll say it here, too: Welcome back. You've been missed around here.

Aw, thanks!:D I've laughed my butt off reading it! The gig from Hell that I mentioned in another thread isn't as bad as the one Matt describes, but it does get mentioned, and the crew seemed to have had as bad a time as the band,lol.

Yeah, it sounds like they had quite a few struggles early on there, didn't they? But hey, live and learn, right?

And yeah, if the band's having a crap time, then the crew will likely suffer, too. Touring's not always as glamorous as people like to think it is.

I love the story in the book about the gig where some drunk guys were yelling out '80s hair band songs or whatnot and the band actually decided to play those songs. I would've given anything to witness THAT show :lol:.

Yeah, it sounds like they had quite a few struggles early on there, didn't they? But hey, live and learn, right?

And yeah, if the band's having a crap time, then the crew will likely suffer, too. Touring's not always as glamorous as people like to think it is.

I love the story in the book about the gig where some drunk guys were yelling out '80s hair band songs or whatnot and the band actually decided to play those songs. I would've given anything to witness THAT show :lol:.

That's the part I just finished, so no more info,lol. Yeah, they really are diverse! I can't imagine Jonny playing that stuff since I know what he likes musically, but he must have liked it in his teens or something.

Speaking of Jonny, THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN you walk into your corner store and their new employee looks so much like him that you stop in your tracks, let out a small gasp and probably scare the poor guy,lol.

Yup. Just happenned. Same height, hairline, hair colour and similar facial features!!! I didn't see what colour his eyes were though since I think I'd already freaked him out enough without staring into his eyes,lol.:laugh3:

That's the part I just finished, so no more info,lol. Yeah, they really are diverse! I can't imagine Jonny playing that stuff since I know what he likes musically, but he must have liked it in his teens or something.

Ah. Okay, deal :). *Zips lips*

Possibly. Who knows. But still such a funny image.

Speaking of Jonny, THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN you walk into your corner store and their new employee looks so much like him that you stop in your tracks, let out a small gasp and probably scare the poor guy,lol.

Yup. Just happenned. Same height, hairline, hair colour and similar facial features!!! I didn't see what colour his eyes were though since I think I'd already freaked him out enough without staring into his eyes,lol.:laugh3:

Oh, my god, really? How awesomely freaky! I suspect you'll start making up reasons to frequent that store more than you already do :laugh3: ;).

Ah. Okay, deal :). *Zips lips*

Possibly. Who knows. But still such a funny image.

Oh, my god, really? How awesomely freaky! I suspect you'll start making up reasons to frequent that store more than you already do :laugh3: ;).

Lucky for me I'm already in there all the time. It's two blocks from home and has almost everything I need...including a Jonny clone!:D

It's not about whether she's decent or not..the idea of her existence in the banner makes me uneasy... She has invaded everywhere now..Not that I like or dislike her on her own..but enough is enough..

I've been offline for a week and a half and i would have gone CRAZY but the day after I was cut off ROADIE arrived! I just adore this book! I'm only letting myself read a chapter a dsy if that because I don't want it to end,lol. Matt McGinn, FTW!:D

Yes me too. Really glad you are liking the book and I've already welcomed you back in another thread, but will do so here too.. Welcome Back Tracie.. :D

LOL that bit is funny.. and the bit where..... oh now wait... sorry zips mouth too.. LOL.. we'll discuss it all later when you're done Tracie.. :kiss:

LOL!

Lucky for me I'm already in there all the time. It's two blocks from home and has almost everything I need...including a Jonny clone!:D

Good grief... they're cloning Jonny in Canada now? How perfect is that?

Will they start cloning Chris in England? please!! :D

Am I the only person annoyed at the Coldplaying new banner with Rihanna on it??:angry:

I agree. It's not about liking or disliking her. She's NOT a member of Coldplay. Simple as that. I wouldn't want to see Gwyneth, The Peirces (whom I like) or any other non-member in the Coldplaying banner.

I would just like to point out I didn't make this one! LOL :cool: Should I make a naked fireman banner to send to Ian? :laugh3::cool:

Good grief... they're cloning Jonny in Canada now? How perfect is that?

Will they start cloning Chris in England? please!! :D

Get a Chris clone for Iowa and we'll call it good :p.

Tracie, that sounds like a cool store. If only you could take that clone with you, huh :lol:?

I would just like to point out I didn't make this one! LOL :cool: Should I make a naked fireman banner to send to Ian? :laugh3::cool:

:laugh3: :nod:

^ I would've preferred one of those kung fu warriors' faces to appear on it! :P

But it's fair, the song's Princess of China, she has to be in a banner which represents it.

By the way... I can't stand anymore people saying MX is complete crap.

I agree on the fact that they should release b-sides to put into singles and vynils, I surely do, and I don't understand why they're not doing so.

But MX ain't crap. Maybe it's not their best album, but it shouldn't be thrown away.

Now, don't restart discussing about this thing, I just wanted to let my feelings out.

By the way... I can't stand anymore people saying MX is complete crap.

I agree on the fact that they should release b-sides to put into singles and vynils, I surely do, and I don't understand why they're not doing so.

But MX ain't crap. Maybe it's not their best album, but it shouldn't be thrown away.

Now, don't restart discussing about this thing, I just wanted to let my feelings out.

MX isn't their best album.

What annoys me most is still that they somehow went from GPASUYF (Video and song) to CB, in a dance club..

And yes, of course they have grown older, and have changed..But seriously?

MX is not crap. Just..Different..

Get a Chris clone for Iowa and we'll call it good :p.

Tracie, that sounds like a cool store. If only you could take that clone with you, huh :lol:?

:laugh3: :nod:

I think I'd prefer the genuine article, but it's still damn cool, and I still feel a little nervous when I go there now,lol.

Agreed. MX is NOT crap, and no, I don't think it's their best either. But it has some amazing moments, and it's good enough to tide me over thill their next stroke of brilliance. Being Coldplay, I know they'll have one sooner or later.