🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I wonder how it is not to be reminded of your favorite band by the most random things..Elephants,Birds,Kung Fu panda, Strawberries, Charlie Brown, Amsterdam,Japan,UK.. :uhoh2: Some people can actually act normal when they see theese things..

^ I wonder how they do that :nod:

Today my very good friend who's going to the concert with me told me she wanted to listen to more of their songs because apart from VLVorDAAHF and a few songs of MX she doesn't know them at all. She's into Muse right now, so I told her: PERFECT! Now you're gonna have to listen to Coldplay's first 3 albums, they're AMAZING! And you'll have to KNOW some songs anyway, for the gig!

She told me that she may not sing at the gig though.....but she will, she will, I'll make sure of that :nod: (I mean, I think not singing during Fix you is like a personal attack to Chris, and I believe you'll agree with me on this one :nod: )

:awesome:

OMG Guise! I was watching a movie on TV, and then I switched to other channels, and guess what was on one of them..

Kung Fu Panda 2 :lol:

And I think it was the moment Chris mentioned in that interview, because it was towards the end, when the evil bird (or something like that) sends him fireballs (or something like that) and the panda catches them and uses them as a force (or something like that)

:awesome:

Our Dutch soccerteam didn't play a good game at Euro2012, so this is what crossed my mind:

I'm SO happy that Coldplay is a band and not a soccerteam!

As a band they never have to win/loose a game, to me they're always winners!

My thoughts exactly when I was agonizing during the French Open Final between Rafa and Novak. I kept thinking, with Colplay I just get to enjoy the music. They always win.

I was thinking about this the other day:

When Weezer came to play in LA and they were playing two nights and I found it interesting how one night they played Pinkerton in its entirety from start to finish+ hits and the next night they played the Blue Album in its entirety from start to finish+ hits. I was just thinking how it would be cool if Coldplay did this for cities where they have multiple shows. Like let's say one night they play Mylo Xyloto + hits not featured on this album and another night A Rush of Blood To The Head + hits not featured on this album. Fans would be able to choose which night they prefer or go to both and get a different variety. :D Not sure if this would work well, but I definitely would love it! :D

I'd love that too. No, it's not likely, but what a cool idea!:D

I've just been listening back to my first studio album from 6 years ago and realizing how much Coldplay influenced it. The piano and guitar tracks simply wouldn't exist had I not listened to Chris & Jonny so much...and it explains why I've become such a fan of Jonny's over the last year or so!:D

Yeah it's probably not likely to happen, but it would be pretty cool! :P

Just for conversation's sake...since they at most usually play only 2 shows in one city, what two albums do you think would work best, or would you guys prefer? :) I think for me, I'd prefer it to be Viva La Vida or Death and All his Friends and A Rush Of Blood To The Head. :D

Or maybe X&Y and Parachutes since we hardly ever get to hear those! :lol:

ah, I love them all...:lol: They should play two albums + hits in each show. :lol:

I wouldn't be able to pick just one album per night, so they'd have to play FIVE shows in each city and do an album per night,lol. But I think it would be VLV/DAAHF and AROBTTH if pressed. Only because when I first heard them, Parachutes was just about all they had, so I've heard most of it live. :D

I'm laughing do hard watching Coldplay interviews.

"How did I become a vegatarian? One day I was eating an onion and I thought, god this nice."

-Chris Martin

I love that one too hahaha :lol:

It's from the Boombox interview from 2010, with Jonny, right ?

I'm laughing do hard watching Coldplay interviews.

"How did I become a vegatarian? One day I was eating an onion and I thought, god this nice."

-Chris Martin

Hhahahah LOL I love that quote so much :lol:

OMG I was walking in the city, and listening to Coldplay, and I passed by a café that also sells smoothies and stuff. At first I just passed by, and then I thought, hey, what the hell, I'm kinda hungry after all. So I turn over and enter to order a smoothie & a cookie and so I put off my mp3, and what do I hear ? Paradise :awesome: And it was just the beginning of the song! :awesome:

I REALLY have that connection with Coldplay :nod::lol:

I was about to leave my friends' place this morning, and suddenly Yellow was on the radio. It was difficult to walk out :lol:

:lol: You know, at that cafe, I paid and the waitress gave me my order, but the song wasn't over yet, so I pretended I had to organize myself with all the stuff I had in my hands til the end of the song :lol:

When I hear Paradise in a cafe, it's always played twice in a row (it's been three times already)! :wideeyed:

So yesterday at McDonald's (shame on me) I heard Paradise x2 and Viva la Vida :awesome:

omg you have powers or something ? :awesome:

I was thinking about this the other day:

When Weezer came to play in LA and they were playing two nights and I found it interesting how one night they played Pinkerton in its entirety from start to finish+ hits and the next night they played the Blue Album in its entirety from start to finish+ hits. I was just thinking how it would be cool if Coldplay did this for cities where they have multiple shows. Like let's say one night they play Mylo Xyloto + hits not featured on this album and another night A Rush of Blood To The Head + hits not featured on this album. Fans would be able to choose which night they prefer or go to both and get a different variety. :D Not sure if this would work well, but I definitely would love it! :D

I've thought of something like that too.

They should do some more smaller gigs for just the real fans and play only older songs, that'd be great!

I was about to leave my friends' place this morning, and suddenly Yellow was on the radio. It was difficult to walk out :\ :lol:

haha, I do that too.

When I finished a test (I work at a laboratory), i'm about to walk out the lab to the office and suddenly Coldplay comes on. Then I start cleaning my table again and reorganise everything, untill the song finished.

I just simply can't walk out on Coldplay!

So I was looking at this picture yesterday.

ArhbtlICQAECMSD.jpg:large

It's one of my favorite photos ever of Chris, and it's cute. But Debs told us that they were only wearing their MX clothes on videoshoots,official photos and live shows, and this is obviously not a live show. So it may be a official photo or a videoshoot..I'm thinking that it have something to do with the song Up With The Birds..It's a big blue sky, and it is up with the birds..Anyone seeing what I'm saying?