✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Wedding Bells is trending worldwide on Twitter....I know it's not related to the song but still...:awesome:

edit: Found out it's the name of the new Jonas brothers song :|

:no::no::no:

WHAT WAIT WHEN HOW

TELL ME

I used to be a Jonas Brothers fan before they got me into Coldplay who got me into Radiohead who got me into Arcade Fire and a dozen of other bands :P

Today I got my mom to buy me "Coldplay the singles & b-sides" piano book. So now I'm learning to play "Don't Panic" on the piano, and it is one of my all time favorites.

I also wanted to get the MX piano book, but i don't have money and I wasn't gonna make my spend so much :P

I just watched Glee (the Break-up episode with The Scientist). It was a pretty great, emotional episode (for a Gleek, that is....)...until The Scientist, at the end :| OMG I was nearly in tears, but then the song started, and I almost laughed :| The song felt dead.

However, it's not as bad as One Direction's cover of VLV: let's not get carried away! :laugh3:

edit: THAT, THAT is emotion

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I just watched Glee (the Break-up episode with The Scientist). It was a pretty great, emotional episode (for a Gleek, that is....)...until The Scientist, at the end :| OMG I was nearly in tears, but then the song started, and I almost laughed :| The song felt dead.

However, it's not as bad as One Direction's cover of VLV: let's not get carried away! :laugh3:

edit: THAT, THAT is emotion

But if people who aren't into Coldplay or have heard of them but never really took the time to listen to their music hear this interpretation and decide to take a listen to the original and love it, it's all worth it. That's all the band wants.

Although Coldplay has sold 55 million albums and counting, there's a world out there who knows nothing about them. I live it every single day. Most people I meet at the store or the gym either don't know about Coldplay or aren't interested in their music. The Glee exposure seems to only hurt some fans for reasons I have a hard time undertanding.