✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

So today at work we had a substitute supervisor, he was playing his music on the ipod player, and he played a couple of Coldplay songs! :D Amsterdam, A Rush of Blood To the Head, Warning Sign, Clocks, and The Scientist. :awesome: He's also handsome and British, and so I loved his accent. He was also so proper and had great manners. :heart:

BUT I think I heard him talking with another worker and say that he was gay. I THINK. :disappointed:

:P

Amsterdam and AROBTTH ?! omg marry him :dazzled::dazzled:

I really feel like the only Coldplayer who thinks that the comic and HLH video are great ideas. They're pretty cool and are inspiring some late night drawings for me right now. Okay so maybe it defeats the purpose of making your own stories based on an album, but who says you can't do that anymore? As for the video, why is it a bad idea? It's good to have change even though the world is ever-changing. Some things are meant to stay monotonous, some are made to change.So I don't see why people don't love Mylo Xyloto so much; it's just as great as the other albums.

Ok, late-night rant over.

Nope, I love it all! It's amazing to me that they dreamed up an entire new universe for the sake of this album.

Also it's the closest connection to Big Bang Theory comic-nerd I can make for myself. :D

Someone was kind of making fun of me earlier because they know how much I love Coldplay (not in a really horrible way, just being a bit stupid) and I didn't care and said "Yes, of course I love Coldplay, they're incredible" because I just don't care what people think - I would never stop loving the band unless they did something terrible! It hasn't ever/doesn't/won't ever bother me that people sometimes think that liking Coldplay makes you uncool!

Someone was kind of making fun of me earlier because they know how much I love Coldplay (not in a really horrible way, just being a bit stupid) and I didn't care and said "Yes, of course I love Coldplay, they're incredible" because I just don't care what people think - I would never stop loving the band unless they did something terrible! It hasn't ever/doesn't/won't ever bother me that people sometimes think that liking Coldplay makes you uncool!

It doesn't make you uncool. It makes them look like dumbfucks who don't know proper music :lol:

No, but seriously.. I think you have the right attitude! You gotta stand for who you are, and if Coldplay is a big part of that, they'll just have to accept that :)

^^^ Absolutely! I am one of those people who would never (and I don't think I *could* ever!) change who I am because someone else doesn't like it. Coldplay and being a Coldplayer are such huge parts of my life and that is not going to change.

Also, I will never see how loving Coldplay or the band themselves are uncool in any way - again, might be the tiniest bit biased :P but I think they are incredibly cool!

I love that there is the running theme of rebelling against oppression and dictatorship throughout MX - this is really obvious in HLH and its video, but I'm also remembering when Chris was talking about the White Rose Movement in Nazi Germany... A lot of people are accusing MX of being 'less deep' than their other albums, but although the music seems, on the surface, a little less deep, I think there has been a lot of thought put into the album and actually it seems like they've had some really serious influences.

Talking of which, I love that I learn lots of new things through Coldplay, because I've just been reading about the White Rose Movement thanks to remembering Chris mentioning it!

^Ergo, Coldplay are educational and should be on my school's curriculum :laugh3: