✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^^^^ OMG Chris :awesome: :wacky:

Saw a harrowing story on Yahoo about a baby elephant being rescued from a five foot hole and then running to its mother. They played Paradise over the running footage. Someone in charge has seen the Paradise video, for sure!

I heard they broadcasted it on tv news here in Italy (TG 2) :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Proof n°12454820 that Chris Martin really is down-to-earth (and a fanboy)

This video was taken after an Arcade Fire concert. "Band jammed in the foyer after the concert. Chris Martin is in the audience singing along. Porchester Hall, London. Feb 1, 2007"

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

WOW! :shocked2: That's crazy! I would have practically fainted if I'd been stood that near to him :P It makes me happy though that he seems to down to earth and is just there on his own within a normal crowd :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AWcJUqK2gU]Coldplay - 2000 Channel 4 documentary - YouTube[/ame]

I love how Chris describes their music as tasty. :lol:

I also like Guy's association with the song Yellow. It sounds really pretty. :)

Also, when Chris says he wants 60 year old couples to be telling their children, "Yeah we love that band." aww...I'm going to make sure I play their music to my children whenever it is that I have them. :wacky: :P

Coldplay - 2000 Channel 4 documentary - YouTube[/url]

I love how Chris describes their music as tasty. :lol:

I also like Guy's association with the song Yellow. It sounds really pretty. :)

Also, when Chris says he wants 60 year old couples to be telling their children, "Yeah we love that band." aww...I'm going to make sure I play their music to my children whenever it is that I have them. :wacky: :P

Aw, thats cute. I will play my future kids coldplay too. Theyll listen to them all the time :D

PLEASE DON'T IGNOR THIS! I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP, OR I WILL FAIL AN EXAM!!

I having a singing grade 3 exam and I really want to sing Moving To Mars, its a perfect song! it starts soft and get really loud, and it starts low and goes really high, which show range. and its not too easy, but not ridiculously hard.. as I said, perfect!

BUT I CAN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIND THE BACKING TRACK

SO IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD GET THE BACKING TRACK FOR MOVING TO MARS

i will marry you

i dont mind paying or anything, i just need that karaoke! thanks :)

im just a bit stressed because, it coming up soon

PLEASE DON'T IGNOR THIS! I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP, OR I WILL FAIL AN EXAM!![/size]

I having a singing grade 3 exam and I really want to sing Moving To Mars, its a perfect song! it starts soft and get really loud, and it starts low and goes really high, which show range. and its not too easy, but not ridiculously hard.. as I said, perfect!

i will marry you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q93zMfUtDkM]Coldplay - Moving To Mars (HQ piano cover) - YouTube[/ame]

Could you maybe use somebody's cover of it?

why did i watch this video?

why

why

why

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lINAdS73SI]One Direction sing Viva La Vida - The X Factor Live (Full Version) - YouTube[/ame]

now i have to listen & watch viva la vida 53502385 times to forget that shit.

PLEASE DON'T IGNOR THIS! I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP, OR I WILL FAIL AN EXAM!![/size]

i will marry you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lUcfwnwLE]Coldplay - Moving To Mars (Cover Piano) Excellent Audio - YouTube[/ame]

I went to see Snow Patrol tonight, and I was behind the three biggest snow patrol fans. They knew EVERYTHING about Snow Patrol. They were so excited seeing them. I really liked snow patrol I just dont know all their music very well.

Anyways,

I just realized, that that's how I look like at Coldplay concerts probably :P

I freak out and get excited about my boys like they did. And I know tons about Coldplay. It was funny to be on the other side of things :lol:

I miss my boys though, and my coldplayers :D