✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guys. guys? what is this?

https://twitter.com/TheGleeClub

Steve Oliver ‏@SteveOliver76

Really enjoyed Chris Martin's support slot at @TheGleeClub. He's much funnier than he is in Coldplay.

Edit: never mind. Just a joke. Nothing to do with the real Chris Martin I suppose. Sometimes I get too caught up in the Twitterverse.

https://www.glee.co.uk/index.php?id_page=169&id_performer=4378&PHPSESSID=e03745660a4230942846ec7b6e6ef9c6

Guys. guys? what is this?

https://twitter.com/TheGleeClub

Steve Oliver ‏@SteveOliver76

Really enjoyed Chris Martin's support slot at @TheGleeClub. He's much funnier than he is in Coldplay.

Edit: never mind. Just a joke. Nothing to do with the real Chris Martin I suppose. Sometimes I get too caught up in the Twitterverse.

https://www.glee.co.uk/index.php?id_page=169&id_performer=4378&PHPSESSID=e03745660a4230942846ec7b6e6ef9c6

Do you search for Chris Martin on twitter or something?

Anyway, I like what this guy's website says: No, not that one. :lol:

Do you search for Chris Martin on twitter or something?

Anyway, I like what this guy's website says: No, not that one. :lol:

Yep! I did, and then the glee club thing was in the UK,and I got carried away. This should go in the "you know you're addicted to Coldplay when..." thread :laugh3:

DILEMMA!!!!

I can get the MYLO XYLOTO canvas that is hanging on the headquarters (hoofdkantoor?) of EMI Netherlands today and it's HUGE and the brother of a friend of mine is working there and is keeping it for me, but it's huuuuuuge and I'm not comfortable with traveling by public traffic and I'm a bit too lazy to come and pick it up at the other side of Amsterdam.. But it's a pretty cool thing...

But i have another friend who's doing an internship at EMI and she doesn't want to take it for me because it's appareantly a huge thing...

AAH i should go, but i don't want to go and I probably won't even hang it up....

Hello???

GO GET IT! Even if You don't hang it up, maybe the Coldplaing Charity Club can use it for an auction or something!

Hello???

GO GET IT! Even if You don't hang it up, maybe the Coldplaing Charity Club can use it for an auction or something!

Haha I've got it:D and my friends had a hard time getting it to me so i'm hanging it up haha! Bit if i eould ever wanna get rid of it, i'll post it here :ad

Looking forward to my mornings these days. My son who barely turned 17 a couple of days ago, doesn't have his driver's licence yet, but he has a permit. So I sit beside him as he drives himself to school in the morning, and I love it when he turns on Coldplay. It's a short ride, so we can only do 1 song. Last week, he was obsessed with AROBTTH, the track. This week, it's Don't Panic.

It reminds me a little bit of little Chris listening to Michael Jackson as his dad drove him to school. Perhaps my son (an aspiring musician) will tell our story when he's older.

Haha I've got it:D and my friends had a hard time getting it to me so i'm hanging it up haha! Bit if i eould ever wanna get rid of it, i'll post it here :ad

Don't see why you would ever want to get rid of it, it is so amazing! .... but if you do want to get rid of it sometime, I would take it off your hands for you :lol:

IMDB[/url] does not, unless Chris has acquired a fancy pseudonym. And I don't think it's his thing!

Edit: Another website says Chris is producing

He actually did produce it. All 4 of them did. It's a film of their friend Matt Whitecross :)

I read that a long time ago, but can't remember where :thinking:

He actually did produce it. All 4 of them did. It's a film of their friend Matt Whitecross :)

I read that a long time ago, but can't remember where :thinking:

I think that first came out when Chris did his "Kung Fu Panda" interviews...

Coldplay have helped fund a Mat Whitecross film about the famous Stone Roses gig at Spike Island.

It follows four lads in a band who travel to watch their heroes in action at the 1990 Merseyside gig. Coldplay will be aiming to put on some memorable gigs of their own during their world tour, which kicks off in Canada later this month.

And there's been more press about it.

A speaker named Mary Austin is coming to give a presentation near my school, and this was the invitation: "Mary Austin Speaker & Chris Martin bedazzle and bedevil your soundnodes and sightholes. Liquid intoxicants and edible tchotchkes undo days of dieting. And it's all as free as airborn bacteria -- without the unsightly sores, of course! Do join us?"

So of course I figured it's not our Chris Martin,(:() but still googled it anyways. :P

"She now runs a tiny design studio in Iowa City, IA, where she lives with her husband, poet Chris Martin, and designs books for Alice James Books, Oxford University Press, University of Iowa Press, HarperCollins, Futurepoem, The Song Cave and others."

These Chris Martins are talented! :P