✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^ The darkest and saddest world ever :nod:

Hey, guys! Funny story for ya :cheesy:

So, you know that Chris wrote Nelly Furtado's All good things (and I've always found the song amazing, even before I was a Coldplay fan and discovered that Chris wrote it :awesome: )

Well, today, we had a Marketing lecture, and the teacher was speaking in English. At some point, he said: "...comes to an end". So, as it happens to me all the time with many songs, I instantly got reminded of the chorus of All Good Things, started mumbling, and my friend next to me said: omg it also reminded me of this song! It's my favorite by Nelly Furtado! Actually, Imma listen to it after the lecture! :awesome:

She's very familiar with my fangirlness over Coldplay. I went: Well, it's no wonder, it's definitely her best song....after all, Chris Martin wrote it :charming:

She made her usual :dozey: face as I tell her Coldplay stuff all the time :lol:

I felt proud :awesome:

HOLY CAKE, I didn't know he wrote it!!! BUT I'VE ALWAYS LOVED THAT SONG TOO! It's always been on my Ipod, and since I started listening to Coldplay, I added the unreleased version with Chris singing too! :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: OMG OMG I'M TOO HAPPY!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I also feel a terrible coldplayer now. :disappointed: I thought this was just Chris lending his vocals to Nelly... But he actually wrote it! :wacky:

If Coldplay had never been:

I would have never met any of you people. I wouldn't annoy my siblings so much. I wouldn't like butterflies so much, I would probably have never heard of Keane, which means I would have never gone to the Sovereign Light Cafe, which means my trip to England would have been a lot different and I probably wouldn't have gone to East Sussex and found out how beautiful it was. Not hearing about Keane also means I wouldn't have this T-shirt I'm wearing, and I wouldn't have any reason to remember June 25, 2012, and I wouldn't have this ticket inside my iPod case. It Coldplay had never existed I would have never written that poem or made an animated video. I wouldn't so many of the amazing memories I have. I wouldn't noticed the number 42 everywhere, nor would I have all these random lyrics popping into my head. That's such a strange thing to think about...

If Coldplay had never been:

I would have never met any of you people. I wouldn't annoy my siblings so much. I wouldn't like butterflies so much, I would probably have never heard of Keane, which means I would have never gone to the Sovereign Light Cafe, which means my trip to England would have been a lot different and I probably wouldn't have gone to East Sussex and found out how beautiful it was. Not hearing about Keane also means I wouldn't have this T-shirt I'm wearing, and I wouldn't have any reason to remember June 25, 2012, and I wouldn't have this ticket inside my iPod case. It Coldplay had never existed I would have never written that poem or made an animated video. I wouldn't so many of the amazing memories I have. I wouldn't noticed the number 42 everywhere, nor would I have all these random lyrics popping into my head. That's such a strange thing to think about...

Such thoughts are strange. The Fate is is a funny thing. I have had this thought so many times.

If I didn't knew the band, I wouldn't know so many nice people, some good friends, I wouldn't know many awesome bands (including most of my favorite band) and I would definitely have needed the band doing my teen years, and those time I went through my operations.

We just wouldn't be ourselves... We'd be somebody else, with other lives, experiences, other ideas, less friends...

And when I think about how I started listening to them, about what a weird series of coincidences that was to push me into their music, I just feel like I've been part of some magic plan, because the chance those coincidences could happen was so, so low, in a statistical way...

So I feel so lucky and happy about it! Even though "these are things that I don't understand", I'm just so glad. Maybe I would've fallen in love with them anyway, but how do I know? Life's so incredible...

Went to an antiques market today for old photos and bought another copy of Live 2003. I haven't even watched it yet but this edition has the CD and the booklet, while mine had only the DVD.

It's ok to buy several copies of the same thing, right?

Went to an antiques market today for old photos and bought another copy of Live 2003. I haven't even watched it yet but this edition has the CD and the booklet, while mine had only the DVD.

If it's Coldplay, sure!!! :awesome:

When it's Coldplay. Always. :nod:

Proof n°12454820 that Chris Martin really is down-to-earth (and a fanboy)

This video was taken after an Arcade Fire concert. "Band jammed in the foyer after the concert. Chris Martin is in the audience singing along. Porchester Hall, London. Feb 1, 2007"

[ame=

]
[/ame]

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: