✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Don't know where to post this, but I was just looking for pictures of Xylobands and came across this

Luciana Tozzi's pic (@Lu_Tozzi) Look Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) wearing a XYLOBAND of @coldplay (by @Jayreg1969) !! #PRICELESS http://t.co/toHedBam - 2012-02-13 20:57:42

Read more at http://twicsy.com/i/kNcjab#AetukibV3vTY34pT.99

516475298.jpg?key=549404&Expires=1349290285&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=lZV2vMWVn~LF1Ta~-LjM~a~XPxLTn5QZCKDtx3lGRkfYVHCGkaMU5jKqR-xQaUHffi0z00hoArEvntTfIfw045trgaQZU52IBb-Pq4f8sURl1pht~nwFbqSAr8GErttd9kk-UjxaYrslHB0~Soj~ZLVJKFyfVjxGtnnox26wbKI_

Edit: Just saw this one on youtube, half of the crowd there had a Xyloband so that explains it:p

Don't know where to post this, but I was just looking for pictures of Xylobands and came across this

Luciana Tozzi's pic (@Lu_Tozzi) Look Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) wearing a XYLOBAND of @coldplay (by @Jayreg1969) !! #PRICELESS http://t.co/toHedBam - 2012-02-13 20:57:42

Read more at http://twicsy.com/i/kNcjab#AetukibV3vTY34pT.99

516475298.jpg?key=549404&Expires=1349290285&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=lZV2vMWVn~LF1Ta~-LjM~a~XPxLTn5QZCKDtx3lGRkfYVHCGkaMU5jKqR-xQaUHffi0z00hoArEvntTfIfw045trgaQZU52IBb-Pq4f8sURl1pht~nwFbqSAr8GErttd9kk-UjxaYrslHB0~Soj~ZLVJKFyfVjxGtnnox26wbKI_

Edit: Just saw this one on youtube, half of the crowd there had a Xyloband so that explains it:p

That's pretty cool!!

Funny story from today:

As part of my job, I have to go to the high schools and promote our volunteer opportunities to students at lunch. So basically I walk around and talk to the students.

Today I had to do that at a Catholic high school here and I wore my Coldplay tour shirt. Three different groups commented on how they loved my shirt and so I got into conversations three different times about my adventures this summer.

Two girls in particular were freaking out saying that it was there dream to see Coldplay and so I chatted with them for a good 10 minutes.

Gotta love cool high school kids with good taste in music! :D

days ago, a guy came to my room to take smth, he saw chris on my laptop desktop , he said, i know that guy, he is from maroon 5...i looked him :|then he said, noo sorryy he has song with elephants...

Then i killed him.

hahahaha :lol:

It's like he wanted it. :nod:

days ago, a guy came to my room to take smth, he saw chris on my laptop desktop , he said, i know that guy, he is from maroon 5...i looked him :|then he said, noo sorryy he has song with elephants...

Then i killed him.

:laugh3:

Then i killed him.

Good job! :laugh3:

Watched the Live 2003 DVD today. The Yellow intro from that tour is quite mellow as well.

Best part:

Chris saying:

"If You stand up we`ll buy You all ice cream!"

:lol::nod:

Next Monday I'm gonna wear my MX t-shirt for college... Just to see what happens! :lol: Most of all, who knows what the girl I've just started to hang with will say! Oh wait... And my English teachers :uhoh: I hope they enjoy them at least! :confused:

That particular version of Daylight is HAWT :p :sneaky:

And Chris looks so gorgeous in it.

I don't know why but it also makes me think that Coldplayers have always stuck by the band because of their music, not because of the sometimes crazy things they do/way they behave... I can't imagine a Justin Bieber or One Direction fan's reaction if one of their stupid little pretty boys started completely letting themselves go in the music. Don't know why I thought of that!