✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I definitely love their music first and foremost. I would love it just as much if they weren't nice to look at. Yes, I'm a bit of a Jonny 'fangirl' but I wouldn't be if not for his dignity, his class, and most of all his talent. (Hell, I'm 42 and he's married,lol. There'd better be more to my fandom.) And as for other music, most of the diehard Coldplay fans I know have a wide range of tastes. I for one love everything from Mozart to The Porcupine Tree to Genesis to Joni. They generally seem to attract an audience that appreciates musical diversity. Anyone who only listens to one band is missing out on a whole world of amazing music!:)

And I did have to explain to my landlord why I sputtered a bit,lol. It's ok. They both like Coldplay so they didn't think me completely mad!:lol:

In the end what really matters is that you like their music first of all, and all the rest- including physical attraction, i.e. drooling over their pics- comes later. I must be one of these few girls who don't go crazy like that, but... Yeah, that's how it should be. :P More than afraid to listen to someone else, I think they simply find it hard, some because they feel like betraying them (and this is WRONG), others because they have this need to listen to Coldplay every day, so don't have much time to listen to others. I'm surely part of the last group, but I manage to check out other bands too, although Coldplay remain my favourite. :heart: I'm sure that there are some who are afraid of liking someone else more than Coldplay, so this could be another reason too, but not as valid and as popular as the others, I think.

Thankyou for being such a fan! I am like that too.. I need to listen to their music a lot but that doesn't stop me from getting excited when other good artists release new material and I do listen to them a Lot too! Coldplay is my favorite music artist, but that doesn't mean its the only artist I listen to. Chris himself always promotes new artists and his idols through tweets or interviews. I listen to his recommendations eagerly as I am a his big fan but that doesn't mean I want to have his babies. He has a family which he loves dearly and the maximum I get interested about his personal life is when I read Gwyneth's interviews( I have been a fan of her's for a long time)! The people here in coldplaying are really amazing as they are the most decent and well behaved people i have seen compared to any other fandom. Drooling over Chris is done by fans i agree, but everyone is interested in everything else coldplay does aswell! And loving Chris or coldplay doesn't mean you can't listen to other music ! I myself like Hip Hop a lot and I got into it following Chris and now I'm obsessed with it! But I still love my Muse, U2 and Oasis! So..yeah, some fans might seem to be a butannoyingly fangirly , but U guess we all are when we see new pictures and then we go back to our respective lives and different kinds of music!

Where is this quote from?

Hi Guys,

who of you knows where this quote is from? When and where did Chris say that?

"I was so nervous of us fucking up our chance I'd become obsessed with whether we were a technically good band or not."

Thank you very much!

BEST

Linus

Hi Guys,

who of you knows where this quote is from? When and where did Chris say that?

"I was so nervous of us fucking up our chance I'd become obsessed with whether we were a technically good band or not."

Thank you very much!

BEST

Linus

Q Magazine, August 2002

link

633267605651107030.Gif

I like Chris' voice on Christmas Lights.

Mee too, i was thinking now the same think!:shocked2::P

However i was listening the cover of coldplay of Billy Jean, the one of M. Jackson.

My mum entered on my room and wathcing Chris said that he has the most awful voice. I was like :shocked2: and then said her to leave my room. NOW!

:thinking:

What do you think?

I like that cover. I was listening to it one day, and I realized that I was singing it really loud. But If you're a Michael Jackson fan it can probably sound horrible. I usually don't like Coldplay covers cause I'm so used to Chris' voice.

I don't know why all people say that chris' voice it's horrible. I mean, for me it's fantastic, it's too sweet...i felt in love with coldplay also for cm voice. I can't stand people who say that ( my family in primis). What can i do when they say that? I'm always sad and embarassed:(

Well, his voice is really good compared to a lot of singers , that's for sure. :nod: but his voice, like any good singer's, is not loved by everyone. Some people can find even the most amazing voice, annoying. :disappointed:[

Well, his voice is really good compared to a lot of singers , that's for sure. :nod: but his voice, like any good singer's, is not loved by everyone. Some people can find even the most amazing voice, annoying. :disappointed:[

That's true, i mean i love Chris' s voice, he is so freaking amazing, but you know i was only sad:\ ;)