✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I have that MX hoodie! But in blue :D

I cant believe it's already been a year since MX came out! I've enjoyed this era so much, and i dont want it to end yet :(i feels like yesterday that i first heard it! I love all the experiences ive had with this music! Im so sad, i need another MX era concert!! :(

Happy Birthday MX you have a very special place in my heart :heart:

Let's all fly to Australia :wideeyed:

:bigcry:

I will actually be on the same side of the world as the boys but they will be in Oz and I will be in New Zealand :\

Ha Im not complaining..Im flying to see my daughter who lives there and will have my birthday out there as well...which coincidentally is on the same day as their last gig!!

Its frustrating though as I fly into Auckland a few days after they will leave and who knows they may do a bit of sight-seeing and I could have stalked :lipsrsealed2: ahem I mean bumped into them.....hey a girl can dream :shrug:

I will just have to comfort myself knowing they are just 'next-door' LOL :laugh3:

OMG I gotta tell you guys something!!!!!

I was at a night club tonight. There was a screen behind the djs, and a few times they would show random pics and animation.

During one song, I didn't pay attention right away to the screen, but then I noticed something that me me ticked...it looked very familiar....then I realised I was watching Chris in the Speed of Sound video!!! And then I realised they were showing the Speed of Sound video!!!

I don't remember the song, but I remember it had NOTHING to do with Coldplay or SoS btw! :laugh3:

I didn't like the song, but when I realized they were showing Coldplay, I started dancing like crazy and sing very loud to it :lol: Alo, I screamed: COLDPLAY!!!!HEY LOOK ON THE SCREEN IT'S COLDPLAAAY!!!!SPEED OF SOOOUNND!!!! COLDPLAAAAAY WOOOHOOOO!!!!

:anxious:

:lol:

I love how Coldplay is always with me :heart::awesome:

edit: Almost forgot! I was talking to a classmate about the Coldplay concert I went to :awesome, and we were in a group pf people, with guys we didn't really know and one of them was very nice and open-minded and was trying to ake conversation :lol: So he told us we could talk to him, and I said I was talking about a concert I went to, of the band Coldplay, and he said: Coldplay ? I like that video with the puppets...and the stage and the kids...like they were trying to explain the song to the kids...I like that video very much" You should have seen the smile on my face :awesome:

Tonight is my Coldplay-fangirling anniversary.

Coldplay truly dazzled me during Madrid Unstaged. It was also the first time ever that I heard Til Kingdom Come, and it was so beautiful my eyes were wet a little :wacky:

My life and the way I see it has drastically changed since that concert. I have met/talked to so many amazing people from all around the world, had the most fun, developed my music culture.

Thank you Coldplay :heart:

Not sure where else to post this but has anyone received their 2013 Coldplay calendar yet? I pre-ordered mine a while back and I was supposed to receive it this month.

Just curious if anyone else has received theirs yet?

I received mine a couple of weeks ago.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I just "discovered" this version! (I mean I just saw it on Youtube for the first time)

At first I was not a fan of the combo Piano/guitar, as I'm used to "full guitar" versions or "full piano versions" :lol: but damn the moments where Will & Chris sing together are just lovely and from then on I just love it :heart: