✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Can anyone tell me if you can get the Coldplay singles collection on CD, I know you can get in on Vinyl and have been searching for a CD version but can't find it???

Thanks

I don't think there's a special box of the singles in CD format. I think you'll have to look for them individually.

As I'm not much of a collector, you anyone could confirm this, it'd be appreciated.

I don't think there's a special box of the singles in CD format. I think you'll have to look for them individually.

As I'm not much of a collector, you anyone could confirm this, it'd be appreciated.

Okay thanks, I've been looking and couldn't find one, mum said does it even exist? It got me thinking

So if anyone knows that'd be great?

after very long time, I woke up with a smile upon my face :wacky: because i saw Chris and his family in my dream :lol: It was soo funny :lol: They were in Istanbul, but they had their own house there and I was with them :lol: and Coldplay were going to give a concert in Tunis, Chris was telling me how can I go to Tunis with a car :lol: Moses was reading a book, I asked Gwyneth, did he learn how to read a book , and she said 'of course he learned :lol: they were eating broccoli soup :| :|

There is no cure.:laugh3:

We need one of those public service a nnouncements like they have about the dangers of smoking,lol.

And maybe a 12 Step programme!

It's an addiction, once you've felt the buckin love you can't give it up.

This is no laughing matter chaps:nod:

I want to convince my sister to go with my watch Live 2012 in cinema, but she's not sure. So I was thinking, maybe I'll show her one of the songs they already released from Live2012 DVD? Which one should I show her: Charlie Brown, The Scientist, Yellow or my favorite Don't let it break your heart? help me! :D

I want to convince my sister to go with my watch Live 2012 in cinema, but she's not sure. So I was thinking, maybe I'll show her one of the songs they already released from Live2012 DVD? Which one should I show her: Charlie Brown, The Scientist, Yellow or my favorite Don't let it break your heart? help me! :D

I'm dragging my friend along :laugh3:

Yes! Show her the trailer and Paradise. If that doesn't get her to want to go then she's obviously a Justin Bieber fan.