✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

CONGRATULATIONS TO COLDPLAY's BEST VIDEO - THE SCIENTIST. :heart: :singer:

:vuvuzela: :vuvuzela:

The Danish radio Channel 100FM has a competition (with Viva la Vida in the background :heart) where you can win tickets for one of the Australian concerts.

how would it feel to meet one of the guys in the band?

I'm a 21 year old guy, and I love Coldplay :p but how would they react if I walked up to them and asked for a picture? just feels like i'd make a big fool of myself

I'm a 21 year old guy, and I love Coldplay :p but how would they react if I walked up to them and asked for a picture? just feels like i'd make a big fool of myself

Why do you think like that? I mean loads of people take photos with them, you know some people act with their fan mode one,some people act normal but it would be a shame if you ever had an occasion to take a photo with anyone from the band and don't go for it because you think you'd make a fool of yourself. nah nah, don't think like that.

Why do you think like that? I mean loads of people take photos with them, you know some people act with their fan mode one,some people act normal but it would be a shame if you ever had an occasion to take a photo with anyone from the band and don't go for it because you think you'd make a fool of yourself. nah nah, don't think like that.

that's the problem :p i would not not go for it. i'd be like a 5 year old girl on christmas who gets everything she wants :D and that would be akward :shocked2: but who know's, it might be worth it :rolleyes:

that's the problem :p i would not not go for it. i'd be like a 5 year old girl on christmas who gets everything she wants :D and that would be akward :shocked2: but who know's, it might be worth it :rolleyes:

well I'm shy but I think I definitely would go and ask for photo because hello not everyday you meet your favourite band.

in 30 mins, i'll be 22 years old... i put all coldplay songs on music player, put in on shuffle, let's see which song will be played at 00:00 :lol: :lol:

aaand the song is : FOR YOU.

nice choice media player :wink3: :wink3:

Woo hoo! Almost there. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:D

<------ Chris is the coolest guy on earth! Don't worry!

Happy birthday!

And did anyone see the trailer for that movie Life of Pi? Paradise is playing through it, I was in the kitchen and all I heard was the song and rushed to the tv and it was the trailer :laugh3:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Of course that song had to be FOR YOU.

Happy birthday and have a wonderful day. :vuvuzela:

Happy Birthday!! :D

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday!

And did anyone see the trailer for that movie Life of Pi? Paradise is playing through it, I was in the kitchen and all I heard was the song and rushed to the tv and it was the trailer :laugh3:

Happy birthday. :cheesy:

thankyouuu :dance: :dance: :dance:

*praying for the Christmas tour date rumours to be true*

*also praying for sweet parents who'll let me go to London if it is true*

*praying for them to be true*

*praying for one of them to be on a date I could go to*

*praying for sweet generous parents who'd let me go if it's true*

ohgod :dead: