✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I'd ask the Oracle, or google copyright law to be safe, but I believe you can. There are multiple songs with the same titles by different bands, but they're less unique generally.

I have a song called 'Rain' and so do the Beatles, but I'd never call a song 'God Put A Smile Upon Your Face' or anything else so uniquely Coldplay. Legal, yes. Recommended, not in my opinion.

But it's your song.:)

Life is for living is a fantastic song one of the best ive ever heard especially live! jonnys guitar solo is too sexy, no other guitarist could have done a better jobe ;D in my opinion anyway.

The official extended lyrics (which is done live) is:

Cause in the end there's only us

And oh my friend there's only love

And in the cave they're timing us

Cause in the end there's only love

i wanted to ask 2 things! What do you think chris means when he sings "In the cave they're timing us" it would be interesting to read what everyone thinks!

the second question is what the hell does chris say when he is supposed to say "In the cave they're timing us" during the 2003 Live version i can hear him clearly singing this but in other live concerts it sounds like hes saying something in french! anyways i provided a few links so you guys can listen to it and tell me what he says.

Life is for living @ Rock am Ring festival

Coldplay Life Is For Living (Live At iTunes Festival) - YouTube (Here he does say "They're timing us" but the "in the cave" part sounds different ) Life is for living @ Itunes Fest (one of my fav concerts)

Life is for living @ Glastonbury

Have fun listening to some coldplay guys !

Great acts guy

The best i ever seen :D

LOL i'm find a video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHvgvBYWUK4]Mitt Romney Pours a Glass of Water [/ame]

Remind me about Glass Of Water song :thinking:

THE SCIENTIST was released 10 years ago today!!!!!

art_thescientist.jpg

One of the greatest ballads ever was released on November 4th 2002. Imo it's one of Coldplay's best and most iconic songs, with beautiful and catchy lyrics, an amazing sing-along (one of the best at a concert), and a killer guitar part!

:wacky:

A few videos to celebrate: