🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^^This is one of the funniest interviews I've ever watched and it's one of the first Coldplay interviews I've ever watched :wacky:

Today, I went to a bookstore to get my sister's birthday gift and perchance I went to the second floor to kill some time and avoid traffic. Live 2012 was displayed there and they were playing it in one of their tvs. It was part of the documentary right before UiF. These couple of seconds watching it reminded yet again why I love them so much. Can't wait to save enough money to get a copy!

The complete Enough Rope interview from 2006 has been uploaded to YouTube. Never saw the entire thing before, but there's some really interesting stuff in there. If you haven't seen it, I recommend.

(Part 2 & 3 are in the suggestions.)

I absolutely love that interview!I've watched it so many times over the year.

^^This is one of the funniest interviews I've ever watched and it's one of the first Coldplay interviews I've ever watched :wacky:
Same here! :wacky:

I think it might be my favourite interview, or at least one of my favourites, definitely :nod:

^ I think it's a very interesting interview, especially when you think that it may have been at the point when, you know, they weren't really happy, or when they started to be "back on track" again, in a way.

Chris opens up a little at some moments, but is also hilarious as usual. Great and interesting interview.

^ I think it's a very interesting interview, especially when you think that it may have been at the point when, you know, they weren't really happy, or when they started to be "back on track" again, in a way.

Chris opens up a little at some moments, but is also hilarious as usual. Great and interesting interview.

:nod: Agreed.

[/url]

David Tennant likes Coldplay. :dazzled:

Gosh, now I love him even more :wacky: :heart:

edit lol nvm Louise was faster than me :lol:

We're talking about David Tennant. Of cause I am. :lol:

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Celien would have been faster if she was here. :P

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I was undecided about what to do this afternoon, but this is a sign: I must watch another episode of Doctor Who :wacky: :D