🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Watching this:

I may have squee-d quite loud at about 2:00 :uhoh:

but come on OMG :dazzled:

Thanks for posting this video bringing back good memories.

Is this video from the Roskilde Festival photo-Blog on 4 July 2009? EDIT: In my signature I have written 5.7.09 - so that must be the correct day.

I remember Chris' words on that occasion: There are at least 27 people out there", LOL.

Thanks for posting this video bringing back good memories.

Is this video from the Roskilde Festival photo-Blog on 4 July 2009?

I remember Chris' words on that occasion: There are at least 27 people out there", LOL.

Yes it is! Well, today I just randomly found the video on Youtube, but yes it's the one!

Yes it is! Well, today I just randomly found the video on Youtube, but yes it's the one!

I checked my signature and saw that I have written the date 5.7.09 for Roskilde Festival - so that must be the correct day.

But it brings back some good memories.

My eldest niece was there as well - she had been to the entire festival, whereas I just came on the last day - for the closing act COLDPLAY.

Later when coming home I read the Blog.

"There are at least 27 people out there", LOL Chris - there was even more than 27,000 people out there.

Sooo...I ordered two shirts, the MX comics, and the 2012 calendar about three weeks ago from the Coldplay store. I figured it was still processing because they haven't charged me, but I was talking on the phone yesterday with my mom and she said one of the shirts arrived. :confused: Free shirt? :P Anyone else have this happen to them before?

Sooo...I ordered two shirts, the MX comics, and the 2012 calendar about three weeks ago from the Coldplay store. I figured it was still processing because they haven't charged me, but I was talking on the phone yesterday with my mom and she said one of the shirts arrived. :confused: Free shirt? :P Anyone else have this happen to them before?

it happened to me last week when I pre-ordered the calendar,the money wasnt taken until the day it arrived

Sometimes I think coldplay's music stalks me when I'm at the dentist's office... Everytime I'm there coldplay song come along on the radio. Today I heard Paradise, last time Clocks and before that they were playing In My Place :laugh3:

Sometimes I think coldplay's music stalks me when I'm at the dentist's office... Everytime I'm there coldplay song come along on the radio. Today I heard Paradise, last time Clocks and before that they were playing In My Place :laugh3:

Great. This means that you should have no problem with being motivated to go to the dentist's office / visit the dentist. So you could say that Coldplay help ensure that your teeth are in order. :D White teeth.

Haha! That is what it was like at a pet shop in the mall. My sister always wanted to look at the little puppies, so we'd usually go to the pet shop if we were at the mall. Every single time (but once) there was a Coldplay song that played. And even the time when a Coldplay song didn't play while at the pet shop, one played before we left the mall. :surprised: