✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Help please :)

Where is the best/safest place to buy Coldplay singles? The main one I'm looking for is Charlie Brown but of course I want others aswell, and it doesn't matter if it's CD or vinyl/LP/whateveryouwannacallit.

Thanks in advance (to anyone who can provide me with some good help)

:) :hug:

i opened youtube to watch The killers' lollapalooza performance, but i found myself watching Coldplay's lollapalooza performance after 15 mins :lol: The killers were pretty good but that's coldplay, they have some kind of different energy on the stage,on the concert, on the interview, i still can't figure it out :lol:

^ Coldplay are Coldplay, that's all you have to say... No one else compares, especially live :shrug:

I was on the bus and it was raining, I was mentally singing along to Fix You which was playing on my Ipod and after "When you love someone but it goes to waaaste, could it be worse?" I found myself thinking: "When it is warm but it rainnns, could it be worse?" :lol:

... Then I got off the bus and it was sunny again like yesterday and all the last few days :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MwjX4dG72s]Yellow[/ame]

It's been watched 42.487.717 times :awesome:

And anyway... A 'certain Italian band' has released this other video:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Watch it and tell me if it reminds you something. :saw:

I hope one day Chris will give back back all the shit that Liam Gallagher shout about Coldplay.

I know, I mean I find so much of what Liam says amusing but one day I think it'd be interesting what Chris could say back, I mean Liam isn't exactly perfect and neither is Beady Eye or was Oasis.

//for the record I do love Oasis and Beady Eye :P

Viva La Vida, strings video live

hello, sorry if I make mistake but i'm french, i have a question :you know in concerts coldplay in 2008, we could see a small brown TV for viva la vida coldplay was seen playing the strings, I wonder if we can find and download the video or they see because I played is not find on google. thank you

I'm looking for the video or you can see the strings as coldplay played the strings in full screen , I think the video was a video recording in the studio but I hope that we can still have the same.

You don't have to keep posting about it when people don't reply immediately.

I know what you're talking about but I don't think I've ever seen it apart from when they used it on stage.

i've found this:

7 November 2005

Aviv Geffen will participate in exclusive worldwide photograph campaign against AIDS

alongside 20 celebrities as Michael Stipe from R.E.M, Chris Martin from Coldplay, athletes

and wrestlers. The opening of the exhibition will be at 30th November in London

and travel in central cities worldwide.

http://www.avivarchive.co.il/engindex1.html

but this is 8 years before :wtf:

and yaeh the connection with ken nelson

better to ask oracle :nod: